Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

What are we going to do?

Discussion in 'Okie Memorial Area' started by okie, Nov 9, 2012.

1. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    I was at Northern something tool store and they were selling five gallon bucketsm and in big black letters it said "This is NOT a hard hat" What the hell are we going to do:alex:
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  2. Airborne Infantryman

Airborne Infantryman 'Murica!

Nov 20, 2009
    Proposition -

Take all the warning/danger/caution labels off of EVERYTHING, and let the idiots die off.

The ones left will be either very smart, or very lucky........the lucky ones will die off eventually too.

3. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

May 16, 2005
    Where the buffalo roam
    My favorite I saw on another site (could have been a photochop) was the box of a childeren's Halloween superhero costume that clearly said, "This costume does not give the wearer the ability to fly." I guess the electric blowdryers with the, "Do not use while bathing" are indeed old hat. HH
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  4. Agreed. Why must we all be subjected to such idiotic rules just because a few mental pygmies walk among us? If they injure themselves by incorrectly using a product then they suffer the consequences, not the maker of the product.
  5. arclight610

Dec 2, 2009
    Do Not Use as Swimming Pool

This Flotation Device Does Not Protect Against Small Arms Fire

6. Airborne Infantryman

Airborne Infantryman 'Murica!

Nov 20, 2009
    What pisses me off more, is that some retarded ****ing idiot can go huff Air Duster, then their family can sue the manufacturer because there wasn't a warning label on it.

**** like that is what contributes to this country going down the ****ter.