What are the odds?

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by ronduke, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Valerie Jarrett on Communities vs Police: ‘The Odds Are Stacked Against’ Some Communities Cop Talk Jul 24, 2015
    Poker Odds Question The Okie Corral Jun 11, 2015
    What are the odds? The Okie Corral May 11, 2015
    2 LODDs Over the Past Few Days Cop Talk Aug 18, 2014
    Lottery Odds? The Okie Corral Jul 17, 2014

2. collim1

collim1 Shower Time!

Wow, congrats to him, I got two complaints last week.

3. I will send in a complaint with no facts, incorrect information, and load it with falsehoods just so IAB can get him and tarnish his good reputation.

I am really surprised about all those stops and nocomplaints. Normally you would get a couple that at least wants to trade a complaintfor a ticket and think it’s some type of deal.

4. That is just down right impressive. Maybe I should go see a dentist and have them improve my smile on the departments dime, all in the name of improving community relations.

#4 CanIhaveGasCash, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  5. Kudos to the deputy. Just goes to show that professionalism and a good attitude can never be overlooked.

6. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

I don't understand. How could there be 25,000 traffic stops with no survivors?

It's the only explanation for no complaints....

Randy

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

#6 steveksux, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  7. The Deputy missed their true calling in Sales.

8. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

That's easy, just use one of the several, spare coworker name tags in your cruiser... If the **** is really going to hit the fan, change it out to someone in admin. :supergrin:

9. When I was a young hard charger, I walked through admin and detectives with an unstated purpose.

After that, when some crazy loon or a similar person demanded a card, I gave them one of the previously appropriated and shuffled business cards. People that hadn't been on the street in 15+ years couldn't figure out why someone who was complaining to them days later that their apartment manager was part of the Illuminati's new world order and repressing their 'rights'.

I have only one regret in doing this - that I never put "joinder" on the back of the cards.

10. :rofl::rofl: That is freaking awesome. You sir are my hero.