close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

What a "Quack"

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by kooman, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL
    The article stated they came and picked up his concealed permit and he can apply for another if no criminal charges are pending.

"He shouldn't apply for it {permit} soon," Long said. :rofl::rofl:

2. Lord

Lord Senior Member

Jun 28, 2006
    San Antonio, Texas
    that's because they have up to two or three years to file those charges. If I were him, I'd wait maybe a few months. He would get his license back, and if charges are files later, they would suspend his license pending the outcome (not revoke).

3. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Mar 13, 2001
    Not a chance
    He's an idiot he shouldn't be carrying a gun . Weapon index you practice it every time you get up out of a seat you touched the butt of your weapon with an elbow your hand your forearm something to let you know it's still there.
    Then after losing it he lackadaisically goes there after the movie theaters has been open up long enough to have to other people in it. Total irresponsible moron
    posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  4. Carrys

Carrys Inquisitive

Dec 28, 2006
    Green Country
  5. Carrys

Carrys Inquisitive

Dec 28, 2006
    Green Country

Sadly, the world is full of 'em.

While I'm all for competent people going armed, there does seem to be less and less of them around every day.

In fact, every time I notice someone pointing a finger at another......there's four more pointing right back at them.:shocked:

6. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

Sep 30, 2006
    Anyone know what the state law says about this where he is that allowed the officers to revoke his permit on the spot?

7. Lord

Lord Senior Member

Jun 28, 2006
    San Antonio, Texas
    I have to agree with this. Deciding to carry is life changing and bears with it enormous responsibility, especially in light of 2A about to come under fire again...

8. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    What I want to know is how did the guy not notice that his pistol was missing?