close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What A Lovely Day at ECPR

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by R. Emmelman, May 12, 2007.

1. R. Emmelman

R. Emmelman
    Expand Collapse
    Tired Member

If you missed it, TOO BAD!

Expected to see rhino there.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. rhino465

rhino465
    Expand Collapse

Hey! What did I miss??!!! Who else was there?? Any hot chicks? Is that cute (girl) RO still working there???!!

I was at Wildcat Valley shooting an NRA Action Pistol match! I sucked AND my gun failed to go into battery TWICE. I think I may need to clean it, which happened last in . . . maybe spring of 2006. :supergrin:

The weather was awesome this morning, especially with that breeze and a little shade! Woo-hoo! :banana:

3. naffiner

naffiner
    Expand Collapse

We had the last big RHIT-GC shoot of the year today. Only about 80 people showed up because of other events on campus, but that just gave us more opportunity for the ROs to shoot.

We did have a Sheriff's deputy show up at the beginning and he let us play with his 11.5" full auto m16. And the ROs shot a course of fire, complete with a door and window at the end of the day, so it was pretty nice.

There will probably be 2 of us at the WVPPS USPSA match next week. Look forward to it.

Cheers~

4. biggl35

biggl35
    Expand Collapse
    NFA user

Alright, what did I miss?

I could not have gone any way, I got called into work. :sad:

5. cougar_guy04

cougar_guy04
    Expand Collapse

And I missed the Deputy's toy! Dangit!

I do have a nice video of Steve shooting that course of fire though (my roommate wondered what the heck I was laughing at last night :supergrin:). . . only have about 10 seconds of mine.

Sadly, I'm gonna miss out on Riley next week due to finals. I'll be there for the June match though and I'll be up at Eagle Creek to help out with the GSSF match. Looking forward to both.:thumbsup:

6. sjstill

sjstill
    Expand Collapse

We were covered up Saturday, I think we had 39 shooters for the day, line was full the majority of the day.

Sorry Rhino, she got married and moved to to Georgia. They're back now, but I don't think she'll be working out here again.

Craig, you didn't miss anything good this week. Last Sunday though..... :tongueout:

For some odd reason, people kept wishing ME a Happy Mother's Day. :shocked: :supergrin:

7. mpholic

mpholic
    Expand Collapse

Taking lessons from sjstill?

:rofl: