close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What a glock should be.

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by orangeride, Aug 11, 2012.

1. orangeride

orangeride

Last nov I bought my first center fire pistol. A g20sf. Ive proceeded to put around 10k rnds through it since then. A while back I picked up a LW 40 barrel and I love it. When I first got the gun I had a bad habit of dropping one in the chamber then dropping the slide. I probably did it 15-20 times before somebody told me I was an idiot. The gun has given me no real problems. Today I decided to really give it a good once over and clean and discovered I had chipped off about the top 1/3 of the extractor! The funny thing is I ran about 300rnds through it today that all fed and ejected perfect! Have that gen4 guys! I totally know that it was my fault it broke. Lucky for me I had the spare parts, and I double checked it was the exact same one. I also replaced the plunger rod and spring etc. I'm really happy with the gun. This is how a glock should be.

2. ghostrider88

ghostrider88

10k of 10mm I hope U reload :shocked:, I have seen the guide rod completely shatter and keep on rocking.

3. orangeride

orangeride

Yep, my dillion 650 has been getting a work out. About 80% of the stuff I shoot now is 40sw, only because my club practically gives brass to the members. Last week I bought about 4k pieces of brass for about $80. I think that's about scrap metal price. Funny thing is now I could tell you what's most likely to break on your 650.

4. avenues165

avenues165

Glad to hear you enjoy your G20SF and it has worked well for you. Good to hear a success story.

5. bwvan

bwvan