What a disgrace.

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Ohio Cop, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Obama’s comparison of civil rights and gay marriage struggles a ‘disgrace.. Political Issues Mar 11, 2015
    Disgraced CEO Was Immigration Poster Boy Political Issues Apr 28, 2014
    Nancy Grace A Disgrace Political Issues Jan 24, 2014
    Six Reasons Why CNN Is Now... The Most Disgraced Name In News Political Issues Jul 25, 2013
    Disgraced NYC Republican Councilman Publicly Flogged Political Issues Apr 10, 2013

2. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

It disgusts me that happens.

It has happened a couple times at my agency, and I am convinced it is inevitable anytime there are mixed genders supervising in a correctional facility.

3. "...why not give him a child as far as giving him some kind of hope."

Wow. That animal (because that's how he has chosen to behave) doesn't deserve the luxury of hope. Hope is what the officers' families had that their dads would come home from work. Hope is what they had for long, normal lives with them.

I hope she gets every bit of the 15 years she could face and her unborn child is adopted by a family possessing working brains.

#3 rockapede, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  4. fx77

CLM

What a low life dirtbag...(both of them)

5. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

How about randomly giving him nutraloaf 6 days a week for the hope of a bologna sandwich?

6. :rofl:

In all seriousness, the murders occurred in 2003. Isn't it about time they just call in a firing squad and serve up some justice?

7. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

... and for dinner tonight you can have whatever you want! :tbo:

8. Nothing too fluid/runny though. If the stomach gets hit it would make cleanup a real mess for the trustees.

9. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

:goodpost:

10. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

You know, I've seen stuff like this happen before, and I still can't wrap my head around it. Seriously, what the HELL is going through your head to where you can think something like this is REMOTELY okay?!?!?! Disgraceful doesn't even begin to cover it. You know, being compromised that way, she was more than likely bringing in all kinds of contraband to him as well. I've even seen where it's escalated to where the compromised staff member (not going to even call them an "officer") brought WEAPONS in and helped in escapes! I'm sorry, I'm not sympathetic in the slightest to someone who compromises MY safety and the safety of my coworkers just to get a piece of ass. **** that.

11. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

Too funny.

:rofl:

Dumbass.

12. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

I think only those who have worked in corrections, can fully grasp the WTF of being attracted to an inmate, and wonder why someone would do that, think its okay, and why with all the testing during hiring how one of those slips in, and even more retarded to carry their spawn.

If it was Ohio, she would be charged with rape, but being a woman probably not spend a lot of time in Marysville.:upeyes:

13. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

We had one at the state joint I worked at get caught messing around with an inmate sexually but before they were actually getting it on. Female food service contractor, who was a retired CO from the women's prison. She got taken out in cuffs and charged with sexual abuse; I haven't heard what became of it. That was about two years ago or so.

And yes, that's a BIG WTF!

#13 CJStudent, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  14. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

One persons toothless trash its another person's treasure.... : whistling:

Randy

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

15. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

Mental illness.

16. jprj

Hahahaha. I like that :)

17. what a POS, both of them.

18. huh? lol I don't get it.. whats a nutraloaf?

19. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

Jails and prisons are required to provide "nutritious" meals, not delicious ones. So, some facilities as extra incentive to good behavior, serve nutraloaf to inmates in Disciplinary Custody.

Nutraloaf is whatever every one else is eating, put into a blender, poured into a baking pan, and then baked into a "yummo" loaf that would make Rachael Ray proud, and served for meals.

*The definition of nutrition is another thread*

#19 razdog76, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  20. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

It's basically bland, dry meatloaf with some chopped vegetables mixed in. Also known as Alpoburgers. It gives them the required nutrition but doesn't taste good. Inmates put on a disciplinary diet tend to see the error their ways more quickly.