close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

What A Day!

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Glockrunner, Sep 9, 2002.

1. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Sep 10, 2001
    SC
    This fellow was walking home from work one evening, very depressed. He was married to a nag who was constantly switching between treating him nice and tearing down his self-esteem. To add to it, his best friend was to be hanged that night for a capital crime.

He stomped into the house and slammed the door, sunk in his self-pity. His wife said, "Honey, what's the problem?"

"They're hanging my best friend, Tony Wright, tonight!"

"I understand. Go take a bath and I'll get supper ready for you, Sweetie. Then you can go down to see him before the hanging. Now, won't that make you feel better?"

He decided to not make it worse and agreed with her proposal. Well, while she was getting supper the paper came, hitting the front door with a plop. She picked it up and opened it. The heading read, "WRIGHT GETS STAY OF EXECUTION."

She knew her husband would want to know immediately and hearing the great news would really lift his spirits. So she went up the stairs and opened the bathroom door. There he was, bent over and naked, cleaning the tub.

She said, "Honey, they're not hanging Wright tonight!"

"The same old story," he shook his head. "First you're nice and then it's b*tch, b*tch, b*tch!"