Well, since we're all gonna get hosed by DC...

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by Mad Ryan, Dec 22, 2012.

1. At least I love my 1911 and I already own a ton of mags for both my Glocks and my AR...

;)

What a flaming mess

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I am thinking of selling a couple of ARs and using the money for a new 1911 :) I most likely won't but it is tempting.

3. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Ye of little faith. :upeyes:

4. Uh huh, me too. The AR and a M1carbine and see how far that will go on Colt 1911's. maybe my 308 Garand will go into the pot also.

5. I know I would shoot a new 1911 or two more than those two ARs in the long run. I have a couple of ARs I built I have not even shot yet. I would not stick it to someone for a obscene amount of money, maybe $200 more than I have in. I will wait and see, too busy at work right now to do anything anyways :)

6. I;m going to run an ad locally to trade my Draco for 2 top end 1911s. My tag is going to be You just know they are gonna ban these!!! You can always get a Wilson! LMAO

7. Im thinking of selling my extra M-1 carbine for a top end 1911 plus cash, think is should be worth about 10k in year or so right.
    I am in my revolver phase right now, but if this all blows over I will get the few evil rifles I want still.

8. Guy on Texas Gun Trader trading a Nighthawk and ARs are listed as trade bait :)