close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Well it's that time again

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Don At PC, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

The Indy Match is only about 3 weeks away, who is going? I will be in Grove City, Ohio for my mother-in-laws 87th Birthday and will probably drive over and shoot Indy on Sunday.

Any other Alabama Holster Team Members going to be there?

Don

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  2. GLW

GLW

Conlon, Dean and I will be there. Always enjoy Indy. Great bunch of folks. Well run and friendly. Just hope the weather cooperates!

3. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur Millennium Member CLM

I expect to be there!

Spose I should start practicing soonly....

4. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

Ed says practice is cheating.

5. SARDG

SARDG

Don- Did you e-mail the rest of the team that you have addresses for? Likely not getting a lot of southerners up there, but I can't be certain. That's practically in Canada! :rofl:

6. shadow_dog

shadow_dog Hilljack

I'll be there, not sure which day, it depends on work. Indy was my first outdoor match. I always enjoy it.

7. shadow_dog

shadow_dog Hilljack

I'll have to do some reloading and some cheating as ede calls it, before Indy.

8. Don At PC

Nope, I figured they read GT. Hey how do you like my new AVATAR? We have fun together. ������

Don

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  9. Don At PC

Nope, I figured they read GT. Hey how do you like my new AVATAR? We have fun together. 😳😃😜

Don

10. SARDG

SARDG

I think some do... many don't. Rodney reads it, but he's largely a lurker. :) Most others aren't Guardian if Phil isn't coming. Another possibility could be Gail P. who shoots on AmCiv - may (doubt it) be coming with Mas. We just barely have 3 lady amateur civilians left on Team AHC, and just about 4 Guardians. I think there are now more Master AHC shooters than AmCiv/Guardian combined.

I saw that avatar - second one today. I thought 2 was a crowd, but I guess 2 is 1, or 1 is 2, or... :faint:

11. GlockinRandall

GlockinRandall Member

No Butch, you SHOULDN'T start practicing! Guess it doesn't matter though, you can have a flooding disaster with your house, a 60 hour drive, no sleep for two weeks, and still win the GC! :tongueout: Just kidding, hope to see you there.

12. GlockinRandall

GlockinRandall Member

I'll be there on Sat. Always look forward to this match. It's the first match I ever shot and is always a really cool, well run match. This is also were I first heard "Shut Up Randy!" from Ede. I'll miss ya Ed, guess I'll have to find some random person to heckle me and tell me that such and such showed up to shoot so I don't have a prayer now! LOL

13. Don At PC

Kitty, he and I do have fun and watch out for each other.

Don

14. SARDG

SARDG

That's it Randy... get into Butches head and mess him up!! :devilish: :rofl:

15. GlockinRandall

GlockinRandall Member

Nope, I'm being serious! :rofl: I don't think he gets flustered over much. Watched him shoot multiple times in the GC, and he's as calm as me napping on the recliner.

16. ede

ede Bama's Friend

Guess I'll be missing it again. Can't say I ever enjoyed the match much but love it because so many I know shoot it and a chance to visit with my shooting friends. tried talking my son into going but he'd rather ride his bike. He did tell me he got a M16 and 14" 870 Friday that are pretty cool and his own Taser instead of having to share one.

I sent my registration in for Marietta so me and Pam plan on shooting it, most likely Saturday. Randy if you need some abuse I'd be glad to help out. Depending on how things go I might try to set up a dinner with ede after the match for my close friends and loyal fans.

17. Alexd29

Alexd29 Go Bucks!

Randy, I would be more than Happy to heckle you at no charge! I might even be tempeted to run your race gun and try my hand at unlimited.

18. GlockinRandall

GlockinRandall Member

You're more than welcome to try my race gun, just let me know so I bring ammo for ya. However, there will be a one time gun prize tax if you beat me with my own gun, then I don't think I could let you use it again. :rofl: Appreciate the heckling offer too, LOL.

19. mike g35

mike g35

I am REALLY hoping to make it. But right now I am working two jobs and free time is hard to come by. I put in a schedule request at both jobs but no word yet. We shall see. I had to take off for two USPSA matches this month also, I am hoping I haven't already asked for to much time off.

20. Alexd29

Alexd29 Go Bucks!

I very much appreciate the offer and I may take you up on it. I need to work out some logistics for that weekend. I will definately let you know.

Adam B let me shoot mike g35's glock 22 race gun with major PF ammo at the Dayton Match, I only ran the plate rack with it about 3 times. I couldn't say much because i had a big smile on my face! I have run many mid to high 2sec plate rack times with my 34, Although we weren't timing when i was using the race gun, it was VERY fast:wow: