Well I'm now part of the flock

Discussion in 'The .40 S&W Club' started by Dalton Wayne, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache
    Millennium Member

Back into to Glocks again this time with a gen III Glock 22
    Never had a 40 what do I need to know????

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Yes, the CIA Director Was Part of the JFK Assassination Cover Up Political Issues Today at 12:41 PM
    Glock Minus 4.5 LB. Connector vs. Third Party 3.5 LB. Connectors ? General Glocking Today at 6:24 AM
    WTS: Misc Glock Parts Gun Parts & Accessories Yesterday at 11:52 PM
    Need To Bring This Guy to the Next GT Party The Okie Corral Sep 30, 2015
    Boehner unloads on the ‘false prophets’ in his party that have made his job a nightmare Political Issues Sep 28, 2015

3. Congrats, most of my guns are in .40 it's great self defense round, you will have no problems in the recoil department, enjoy your G-22.

4. The 40s fun and easy to reload. With good chamber support and slow powders it can make impressive ballistics compared to the 9mm.
  5. Welcome to the fold... Just go shoot it, the rest will come natural like. ;)

6. dont get a 357sig barrel for it or you might not go back to 40. my factory barrel never sees my g23 any more.:rofl: no, the g22 is a fun gun to shoot. congrats
  7. Congrats on your .40, it's a great weapon! Great for stray cats and possums...i mean varmints. Lol
  8. Thought you had a 27... Congrats on the 22, I choose to keep mine with a 22rd mag and 1 chambered and TLR1-HL on the night stand.
  9. Ooops old post... So how do you like the 40?
  10. For some reason I thought you OC'd a G27 at work. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.