close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Well, I ordered it!

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by Stevekozak, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Stevekozak

Stevekozak Returning video

Nov 9, 2008
    Just ordered an ATI FXGI<!-- google_ad_section_end --> 45 from Buds. Commander sized 1911. Hoping it turns out to be a good purchase. $ 368 + all the fees etc. Going to wind up aroudn $425. What say you?

2. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Jun 19, 2008
    NW Ark.

3. jrs93accord

jrs93accord

Jul 10, 2005
    Pensacola, FL
    Good choice. :thumbsup:

I am seriously contemplating on ordering the ATI FX45 TITAN (officer size) from Buds. That way, I will have the Government-size, the Commander-size, and the Officer-size models. Then, all I need to do is get the railed version, the Thunderbolt.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  4. Congrats,

Please post pics and a range report once you have it home.

5. Fedor

Fedor

Apr 19, 2011
    Kansas
    Post a report, I've been considering that exact pistol myself.

6. HotRoderX

HotRoderX Gen4 BETATester

Jan 15, 2011
    Nice when it comes in we need pictures and a range report.

7. dewidmt

dewidmt Gunaholic

May 25, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    I picked one up about 2 months ago from my local toy store/bait shop. I took it out the door at $385. Gun was said to be "used" but I couldn't find any wear on it! Lots of folks hurting financially in my area and the guns come in for rent money, groceries, etc.
    I posted a small range report over on 1911Forum. Gun is tight and shoots great! I replaced the front sight with a white dot one for a little better visibility. It eats all my reloads, even the LSWC.

[​IMG]

8. Stevekozak

Stevekozak Returning video

Nov 9, 2008
    Thanks. I will get pics up and a good range report when I get the gun. I am very hopeful about it, and for that price, I don't think I can go wrong on this fishing expedition. It could lead to even more 1911s! :) My friend was visiting me when I ordered the ATI and said "Uhm, don't you already have several of these?" :)

9. ptmccain

ptmccain

Nov 7, 2010
    Missouri
    Sweet, can't wait to read more from you about it.

I like that size of a 1911.