Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

well I may have to sell it now

Discussion in 'GT Voting Booth' started by MURRAY, Oct 28, 2008.

1. 17z

Oct 3, 2006
    When or if Obama gets the vote,Obama will have more important things to do than mess with new gunlaws. And that goes for members of our dumb congress also.17z

2. farnhamj

farnhamj NY CCW

Sep 1, 2008
    You actually believe this? The exact same statements were made about clinton and look at the ban he put through, and us here in NY are still dealing with it.

MURRAY Millennium Member

In response to the recent article highlighting Dan Cooper’s personal political donations, the board of directors, shareholders and employees of Cooper Firearms of Montana, Inc would like to issue the following statement.

The employees, shareholders and board of directors of Cooper Firearms of Montana do not share the personal political views of Dan Cooper.

Although we all believe everyone has a right to vote and donate as they see fit, it has become apparent that the fallout may affect more than just Mr. Cooper. It may also affect the employees and the shareholders of Cooper Firearms.

The board of directors has asked Mr. Cooper to resign as President of Cooper Firearms of Montana, Inc.

Daily operations will continue with the competent staff currently in place in Stevensville, MT producing the finest, most accurate rifles money can buy.

Dan Cooper has spent all of his working life producing the highest quality rifles built here in the USA. He started with nothing but the American Dream and built that into firearms company anyone would be proud of. We firmly believe Dan stands by the 2nd amendment.

We wish him all of the best in his future pursuits.

I just got this in reply to email I had sent them on this
  4. At least the board of directors is taking some action. Good for them.