close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Welcome to the official "Show Us Your Walthers" thread

Discussion in 'Walther Forum' started by RyanSBHF, Mar 21, 2005.

1. glocktoys

glocktoys

Jan 27, 2001
    Indiana U.S.A.
    i only have a p22 now, getting the can in a few months. but need to see if i need to get the shorter barrel or if i can use the long barrel with the adapter. if i like this p22 as much as i think i will i might be in the market for a p99 later.

ok shot the p22 today and it shot great. no feed problems at all. had to do some adjusting on the laser, but that is expected. this is realy for my wife but i get to play with it when she gets done. i got it for her to shoot idpa with me (special ok by the head RO for her to shoot with a .22). maybe after i get my fn 5.7 i might just need to add a walther P99 in .40 S&W to my collection. she liked it alot more than her ruger 22/45 so maybe i can get rid of that on a new walther, for her you know.

2. Sgt127

Sgt127

Nov 5, 2002
    Texas
    I have quite a few generic PP's and PPK's. But, this one stands out a bit. Returned home by my father when he took over the Walther factory at the end of WWII.

3. Kingfish

Kingfish

Dec 23, 2004
    This is not mine, but my father-in-law's.

Yes, it is Himmler's Presentation PPK.

24K gold plated.

Probably the holy grail of PPK's.

[​IMG]

It is locked away in the depths of the earth, never to see the light of day (although I have held it). I hope I stay in his good graces in his will. ;f

4. python357

python357 Flippin' Idiot

Sep 22, 2003
    South Georgia
  5. lendringser

lendringser Wheelgunner

Feb 15, 2000
    Knoxville, Tennessee
    Here's one of the new S&W-made PPKs. Fantastic little gun.

[​IMG]

6. bulbboy

bulbboy

May 19, 2005
    Oklahoma

JEALOUSY!!!

7. glocktoys

glocktoys

Jan 27, 2001
    Indiana U.S.A.
    here is my walther p99 (not s&w) and my p22 (oops that is my wifes but i still shoot it allot). by the way my p22 shoots all the cheap ammo with no problems. i see allot of people stating problems with ammo.

[​IMG]