Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Welcome to The New Forums Guys.

Discussion in 'GTArmY - Join The Fight!' started by Malkuth, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Malkuth

Malkuth Defend Freedom

Feb 23, 2002
    Well Eric has decided to take on this game by Himself with the help of all of us.. So we will be looking for ideas on how to make the game better for everyone. And I'm sure all the Members have all kinds of good ideas, like Alliances and Protection for new Players Etc..

So no idea is a bad idea. Now can't promise to get everything in the game right away, and it might be a long process to get the game from what it is now too something that will be enjoyable for everyone to play.. New players and old.

As you already no the game is pretty simple right now.. Basically you attack another player and You gain money from him if you have a higher Attack rate then his defense Rate... Right now that means you new guys that start playing are going to most likely get hit hard. That is why we need your input. But stick with the game, and try it out..

Eric is looking for a New name for the game in the Sticky on the top of this forum so I guess that could be our first start. So post your ideas and thoughts and lets get this game off the floor into something fun.

I will be the moderator of this Forum so I don't expect I have to do much Moderating hopefully. And I also have Moderator privileges on the Game, so I have to pretty much take a side step to playing anymore like I was today.. But thats ok.. As long as this game becomes better and more fun.. What the heck huh?
  2. bchandler

Sep 8, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    Cool Malkuth, welcome as the moderator :)

3. cimpala

Nov 18, 2007
    North Carolina
    turns generating faster would be a great start.
  4. ssHova

ssHova Ohio 2A Militia

Dec 29, 2007
    Youngstown , Ohio
    is it a graphical game or text based?

5. Malkuth

Malkuth Defend Freedom

Feb 23, 2002
    Totally text based game.