Welcome to the GTArmY Realm!

Discussion in 'GTArmY - Join The Fight!' started by Eric, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head
    Staff Member Admin Moderator

Hi folks. GT now has a new community-based war game, recently christened GTArmY. This is a program designed by someone else, but it appears that their development of the mod has discontinued, so I am going to continue developing the game, for our use.

I have quite a bit on my plate right now, but I will begin developing the system actively in a month or so. Until then, I'll leave the system up in Beta, so everyone can enjoy it and find any bugs in the program.

I will create a thread here for bug reports and another thread for new feature and overall concept suggestions. I don't know much about games like this, so I am going to rely on the on all of your input to help steer and grow this beast. I will shortly appoint a moderator here, who will help chair discussions on concepts and features for this game. He will also handle support questions and be the main admin in the game.

I understand that you all want to get people to help with your recruitment efforts, but I don't want to see threads strewn throughout the site for that purpose. Feel free to post such threads here and please feel free to post recruitment links in your sig lines.

I think this will be an outstanding addition to the site, once it matures a bit. Eric

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...