close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Welcome to the 10mm Reloading Forum!!!!

Discussion in '10mm Reloading Forum' started by MCNETT, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Daryl in Az

Daryl in Az Enjoying life!

Aug 31, 2007
    Lost
    You can order brass direct from Starline. http://www.starlinebrass.com/

MidwayUSA also sells Starline brass for a few dollars more per 500/1000, and you can order bullets at the same time to possibly save on shipping costs.

Lots of others, I'm sure. If anyone knows of a cheaper place for either, I'd appreciate it too. I'm going to order brass and bullets pretty soon.

Daryl

2. mesteve2

mesteve2

Mar 2, 2001
    USA
    Got some old data.

Unique and other old powders.

Let me know if interest.

3. MakeMineA10mm

MakeMineA10mm * * * * Millennium Member Lifetime Member

Feb 13, 1999
    Central Illinois
    If you mean here at GT, yes, it's called "the 10 Ring" and it's just two forums above this one on the list of forums here at GT.

If you're talking about another website, I'm not sure. The only other 10mm website I look at regularly is the Bren Ten forum.

4. Got it, and thanks! I guess I missed the 10 Ring. The Firing Line Forum has stuff for 10mm shooters/reloaders too. I'm finally getting set up -- bench is built, 4 lbs of powder (No. 9, 800X, HS6, etc.), primers and cases are ready. All I'm missing is the press, which some suggest might be helpful. That should be here in 2-3 weeks. It'll be a 550. Thanks again. See you over at the 10 Ring.

5. Denny

Denny

Mar 30, 2003
    Earth
    I just finished my Glock 20 for hunting Now its time to RELOAD

6. ohio glock guy

ohio glock guy

Mar 14, 2012
    Hello to all glockers,
    what's a good handload in 10mm,6inch pipe,deer hunting?
    Any and all thoughts welcomed..

7. glockout

glockout

Nov 13, 2007
    Buck Creek, Mo
    I have been a member of GT for 5 years. Just found this forum. Was doing a search on the internet for 10mm forum and this one popped up. Glad I found it.

I have a 19,20,23,27.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  8. Cwlongshot

Cwlongshot

May 31, 2011
    Connecticut
    Get yourself a can of Longshot maybe 800X too. Then some 180/200g XTP or a WFN hard cast lead of 200g. Start loading!

Good luck,
    CW

9. gunowner1

gunowner1

Jul 11, 2011
    Jensen Beach
    Almost got my reloading set up ready. I am going to start with 9mm. I did get 500 rounds of 10mm brass to start getting ready to reload 10mm in the near future. All I need to know is what type of bullets to buy. I just need bullets for punching paper.

10. kdunn

kdunn

Oct 4, 2012
    I'm very happy to have found my new hang out! A couple of months ago I purchased a G29 and have shot it enough to love it. (It's a little modified) And enough to hate the cost.
    I just ran across a TGTPU deal on a Hornady LNL AP setup and now I have to build a bench and start making cartridges. What a perfect time to find this forum. Really looking forward to reading all the posts and data and trying out some of the recipes here!

Kirk