We need a "IN STOCK, Where can I get it thread"

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by TunaFisherman, May 10, 2013.

1. TunaFisherman

TunaFisherman Halibut Hunter

We need a "IN STOCK, Where can I get it thread" sticky at top.
    Forum mods can you help?
    It would mean less threads wasted with titles like "pmags in stock" or "I need **** for my build"
    What does everyone else think of this idea?

Thread not for discussion just two replies..
    1. Where can I find X?
    2. Pmags in stock at www.instock.com ( link )

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. MrMurphy

MrMurphy *********
    Moderator Moderator Millennium Member Lifetime Member

If it were truly up to me, the 'in stock' threads would be banned and actioned.

Learn to use a search engine. This stuff is NOT that hard to find.

3. Yes! This would be a great idea.

Search engines help but when someone else has done it for you it's a big help. I know I do, but sometimes I don't have time to do it.

4. 12131

12131 Monkeyboy
    CLM

Damn, acting like a bunch of babies. "We need this, we need that, somebody do it for us, I don't have time". :upeyes:

5. mvician

Lifetime Member

As fast as something comes IN stock, it goes OUT of stock. The thread will always be a step behind.

The best method of finding info fast now days seems to be on facebook, most places have a company page and keep it up to date.

6. go to ar15 dot com if you want that. I agree with post 1 they should be banned anyway.

7. bullittmcqueen

bullittmcqueen Gunfighter

8. that is actually very cool, and handy.

9. Toby196

Toby196 Fetching a rug.

Exactly. Hell, even most of the store's who send e-mail notifications are almost a step behind. Just an hour ago, I received an e-mail from Rainier Arms notifying me that they had Noveske stripped lowers back in stock. I visited their website 15 minutes after the e-mail was sent and they were already out of stock again.

And by coincidence, I happened to be looking around Rainier's website shortly before this happened, so I know it wasn't a case of them sending out the notice after the item had already sold out (as has happened with other companies).

Once things calm down and get back to normal, that kind of thread might be useful. But with conditions how they are now, it would probably be a waste of time.

10. I bought PMags for $14 each from a LGS, Wild West Guns.

I thanked them for not gouging by spending $200 on ammo also.

11. People are still in a panic buying up everything wheather they need it or not, and many flipping it on gunbroker and at gun shows for double the cost they paid.....
    An "in stock" thread would be useless at the rate mags and ammo. are being bought up.

12. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

+1 :supergrin:

13. *ASH*

*ASH* IcutChEesE

IN STOCK THREAD ??

hell no . thats stupid ,

by the time they get in stock they are gone .. unless you have download speed of 3 kazillion , sit in front of puter refreshing page every 3 seconds a instock turns to out of stock in seconds. total cluster ......