close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

We lost our German Shepherd today.

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by Steve in PA, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Sgt.K

Sgt.K They Just Work!

Jan 11, 2000
    Kentucky, USA

2. OFCJIM40

OFCJIM40 Happy Jaeger

Jan 22, 2001
    Chicago-area, IL.
    Very sorry. I have 3 GSD's and nearly lost my retired 13 year old K9 to bloat last year. There's just nothing like them. I feel for you.

3. ashecht

ashecht

Feb 10, 2010
    Charlotte NC
    There is nothing worse than losing someone who gives nothing but unconditional love. Been there, and its devastating. Prayer to you, your family, and especially Nikki.

4. Steve in PA

Steve in PA

Mar 1, 2000
    Pennsylvania
    I thank you all. I know I am not alone in how I feel towards the loss of a companion. It's been almost a week since she left and I still get teary eyed looking at her pictures.

5. :crying:I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your "best friend". I have sent prayers to your pup and you and your family. I pray that you get through this difficult time.

6. cllrtr

cllrtr

May 8, 2005
    Arizona
    So sorry for you all. RIP Nikki. No more pain.

7. Chuck TX

Chuck TX CLM

Jul 11, 2003
    Republic of Texas
    Dang, sorry Steve. Good looking pup.

Losing a good pal just never gets easy. Got a few best friends on the other side myself.:crying:

8. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    My heart goes out to you. It is so sad to lose a companion we love. I hope you will find another to pass your love onto.

They are such a blessing to add to our families.
    They want nothing more than to please their pack. God Bless.

9. RLCbushpilot

RLCbushpilot

Jan 5, 2009
    Denver, CO
    So sorry Steve. Losing a best friend is one of the toughest things. I lost my GSD last December and I'm sitting here tearing up over your story. We have a new, 13 week old GSD puppy. He's a ton of fun and is a great addition to our family but I don't think he'll ever take the place of Mickey. It's so hard to lose such super dogs.

10. Steve in PA

Steve in PA

Mar 1, 2000
    Pennsylvania
    Many thanks for the kind words and thoughts. We still miss Nikki, as she has left a lasting impression on us.

The good news is that we will be going to look at a 5 month old female GSD next week.

11. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Sorry for the loss of your furry friend.

Sincerely,
    TBO

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2