We lost our German Shepherd today.

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by Steve in PA, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Sgt.K

Sgt.K They Just Work!

Sorry for your loss.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. HeliGlock

HeliGlock HeliGlock

Very Sorry for your Loss.:angel:

3. OFCJIM40

OFCJIM40 Happy Jaeger

Very sorry. I have 3 GSD's and nearly lost my retired 13 year old K9 to bloat last year. There's just nothing like them. I feel for you.

4. There is nothing worse than losing someone who gives nothing but unconditional love. Been there, and its devastating. Prayer to you, your family, and especially Nikki.

5. I thank you all. I know I am not alone in how I feel towards the loss of a companion. It's been almost a week since she left and I still get teary eyed looking at her pictures.

6. :crying:I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your "best friend". I have sent prayers to your pup and you and your family. I pray that you get through this difficult time.

7. So sorry for you all. RIP Nikki. No more pain.

8. Dang, sorry Steve. Good looking pup.

Losing a good pal just never gets easy. Got a few best friends on the other side myself.:crying:

9. My heart goes out to you. It is so sad to lose a companion we love. I hope you will find another to pass your love onto.

They are such a blessing to add to our families.
    They want nothing more than to please their pack. God Bless.

10. SARDUDE

SARDUDE Thread Killer
    Millennium Member

So sorry!

11. So sorry Steve. Losing a best friend is one of the toughest things. I lost my GSD last December and I'm sitting here tearing up over your story. We have a new, 13 week old GSD puppy. He's a ton of fun and is a great addition to our family but I don't think he'll ever take the place of Mickey. It's so hard to lose such super dogs.

12. Many thanks for the kind words and thoughts. We still miss Nikki, as she has left a lasting impression on us.

The good news is that we will be going to look at a 5 month old female GSD next week.

13. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

Sorry for the loss of your furry friend.

Sincerely,
    TBO

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2