close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

We lost Enzo

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by MrsKitty, Oct 17, 2008.

1. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Mar 23, 2003
    >^..^<
    This is Enzo.

[​IMG]

She was the sweetest little thing. She got to play mommie kitty to the kittens we bottle fed. She slept with them a lot.

When I found her on Memorial Day, she had an upper respiratory infection. Two rounds of antibiotics and her lungs were clear but she never could breath right. We made the choice to love her and spoil her as long as we could...

Wednesday morning she woke me up yelling and crying and trying to catch her breath. I picked her up and held her, refusing to put her down long enough to get dressed. I walked into the vet in my pajamas. She died in our hands. :crying:

2. Cross-X

Cross-X CLM

Jan 1, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Sounds like she was a wonderful kitty. Please accept my condolences for your loss.

3. Platz

Platz

Jul 1, 2007
    Indiana
  4. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Mar 23, 2003
    >^..^<
    Thanks guys :hugs:

She was wonderful! I loved her fur. It had a lot of brown in it. Unusual blend on her.

She was the gentlest and most even tempered little thing. I never heard her spit or hiss until she went after the vet like a wildcat :sad:

5. misskitty I'm so very sorry!! That's the only negative to owning pets...they simply do not live long enough.

6. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Mar 23, 2003
    >^..^<
    We knew she wouldn't live long when we decided to keep her and love her silly but damn, it still hurts. A lot. :crying:

7. cllrtr

cllrtr

May 8, 2005
    Arizona
    So sorry for you Misskitty. Enzo is resting comfortably now.

8. Chuck TX

Chuck TX CLM

Jul 11, 2003
    Republic of Texas
    So sorry to hear about your sweet kitty cat Enzo. :crying:

Sure is a real pretty kitty. I've had a few with a similar look. My favorite type of cat for certain.

9. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Mar 23, 2003
    >^..^<
    Thanks cllrtr and Chuck. I sure miss my little Enzo Cat :crying:

10. EagleOne716

EagleOne716 Guest

I am so sorry to hear of your loss MissKitty.
    She looks like she was a beautiful little girl and a wonderful companion.
    You gave her a great life and wonderful love for the short period that she was here to brighten your world, and you hers.
    You have my condolences on your loss. I know how your heart hurts for her.
    Blessings....and prayers.

11. RLB

RLB

Nov 11, 2007
    Miss Kitty I am sorry for your loss. She is a beautiful little one. She is now watching over her babies and you.
    Rest is Peace Enzo.

12. G19Tony

G19Tony Sneet CLM

Mar 7, 2005
    Las Vegas, NV
    Honey, I'm sooooo sorry. She knew love while she was here. That's not so bad. :crying::crying::crying:

13. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Mar 23, 2003
    >^..^<
    Thanks, guys. I still miss my Enzo Cat. :sad:

Tony, IBK loved her so much! Now she has transferred that love to the kittens but they were so close until...

14. sdsnet

sdsnet NRA Member CLM

Feb 8, 2007
    Texas
    Misskitty I am sorry for your loss. Enzo cat sure had a sweet face and I'm sure she was a joy to have around. I feel for you as I have been in a very similar position more than once. She was a fortunate cat to have you care for her.

15. GlockerMike

GlockerMike God Help Us

Jul 4, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I'll never understand non-cat people. Just one look at Enzo's beautiful, sweet face and my heart hurt for you. :crying:

16. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Mar 23, 2003
    >^..^<
    Thanks guys. Today is two weeks.

When I lose Missy I will be a basketcase. She is my shadow and the first one we handfed. I am her human and she reminds the other cats that when she wants. She is the most hateful creature on legs. My mom says she is just like me. :rofl:

17. SouthernGal

SouthernGal What's Up Dox?

Jun 18, 2004
    NW MS