close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

watch this video...shocking

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by theTactician, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Yeah I saw it in the other GlockTalk forum. Perhaps the mortar round came from the Philippines?:supergrin:

2. Reminds me of the video of the insurgent in Afghanistan hit by a 50 cal round from a Barrett.

Nasty...

3. PMMA97

PMMA97 MNSAmessdetail

Nov 25, 2003
    Subic Bay, Philippines
    Allah Ak.. kaboom! Tsk. Misplaced sense of "religion".

4. Now that's a real kB!:supergrin:

I read a book by a Navy SEAL regarding his experience in Vietnam where they used to bring along some doctored ComBloc ammo (shades of the M16 kaboom in another thread), AK and mortar rounds in the original Russian and Chinese cases. When they went back in, they came across an abandoned VC camp with a mortar whose tube was peeled back like a banana, and plenty of blood around.

5. chowchow

chowchow

Jan 15, 2007
    Houston
    Defective :hugs: Thats worse compared to dud rounds used by Marines in Basilan few months ago. Could be poor storage.

Blown to smithereens.

6. Mang Danny

Mang Danny

Jan 11, 2005
    Even the 37 virgins promised to him for his martyrdom couldn't put him back together in one piece. :rofl:

7. That mortar he was using...reminds me of the World War II Japanese 50mm "knee mortar". A lot of American GIs thought that the T-pad at the bottom was supposed to be rested on the knee or thigh. Big mistake...sent them to the hospital with a broken leg from the mortar's recoil.:supergrin:

Anyway he got to meet his 70 year old virgin...:rofl: