close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Was forced to talk to the Police at my work today (Halloween 2011)

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Kadetklapp, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Kadetklapp

Kadetklapp Methberry PD

Jan 2, 2007
    Had to deal with this fella-

[​IMG]

This is my buddy Gavyn. He will be 2 on December 25th. He's my best friend's little guy. This year his mom got him an outfit at one of the party shops and I spruced it up a bit with real "PD" collar brass a "Let's Roll" American flag pin, and a set of real S&W cuffs.

[​IMG]

Anyway, I don't care particularly for kids, I don't have any and don't see any in the immediate future, but this kid is the best. Made my crappy monday a lot better for sure! :supergrin:

2. TKOFaith

TKOFaith The InTIMidator

Jul 6, 2011
    Western Wisconsin
    Very cute! Is that a 1911 on his hip? I hope that wasn't a loaner from you too! :wow: :rofl:

3. Kadetklapp

Kadetklapp Methberry PD

Jan 2, 2007
    LOL it appears to be a nickle-plated Llama with a break-open five-shot snap cap mod!

4. TKOFaith

TKOFaith The InTIMidator

Jul 6, 2011
    Western Wisconsin
    The BG's had better run!

5. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Sep 16, 2009
    NW Burbs
    Wow, he's allowed carry of custom stuff? That's a department I could sink my teeth into! :rofl: Awesome stuff, man!

6. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Jul 20, 2002
    here and there...
    Mine's a fed... great!

Attached Files:

• fbi.jpg
      fbi.jpg
      File size:
      56.5 KB
      Views:
  7. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Oct 28, 2005
    Circling the wagons.
    Beats the heck out of most of the naughty skanky "cop" costumes that I saw this weekend.

Seriously...some ladies can pull it off, but most...not so much.

8. Uh oh, the lil guy has his hat on. That means anything he writes... sticks!

Great outfit. I'm also not of the kid-interested mindset, but it is good to see it when other people's kids are being brought up with care and attention. He also looks to be having a blast :)

9. nikerret

nikerret Mr. Awesome

Mar 29, 2005
    Kansas
    I bet he's not really a cop, that badge comes right off!

10. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

Cool photos.

We had a fall party type of deal, (we being our church). I don't really celebrate halloween but it was great seeing the kids have a good time, and parents and kids being ministered to. Of course, we had the police come by and say, "Hello!" to the kids, along with one of our church members who has been working with the department for a little while, dishing up the food. Good fellows all. :)

11. rookie1

rookie1

Mar 3, 2009
    Iowa
    I had the pleasure of working downtown over Halloween, most of them where not so much.