close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Warren Tactical sights on my 17 gen 4

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by colbucky, Feb 13, 2011.

Tags:
  1. colbucky

colbucky

Dec 9, 2006
    TX
    Love these sights with black rear and night sight front. I shot over 500 rnds including wally world white box ammo with no malfunctions with the 02 spring and with my carry ammo is Gold dot 124+p and Corbon DPX.:supergrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Jun 5, 2010

3. Meathead9

Meathead9

Aug 23, 2009
    The PRK
    Just out of curiosity, what is the height of that front sight? I just got the Warren Rear with a .245 high serrated front for my G34, but I haven't installed them yet.

4. furioso2112

furioso2112

Dec 12, 2007
    Yeah, I like those sights too. I use the 'figure-8' green-yellow on my bedside gun, and just plains on the others. I buy from MLE-shootingsports.com, best price I've found, quick shipping, and usually free shipping on $100 orders (the plain Glock sets are only $55, so I have added iShot mag holders to make up the difference). Mike (Luciano, the owner) includes a calendar mouse pad with most orders, too - what gimimick that is, but I love those things. Very handy - it's nice to have a calender that close without taking up extra space.

5. I've got Warren Tacticals on several of my Glocks. Most of them are fiber optic fronts.

6. denn1911

denn1911

Oct 14, 2010
    New England
    I am a huge fan of Warren Tactical sights for my Glocks. My normal set up is a red fiber optic front with a blacked out rear.