close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Warners

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Glockers Club' started by mince, Sep 1, 2007.

1. mince

mince

Aug 31, 2003
    Central Pa
    Hi folks. Can someone give my some quick directions to Warners Surplus? I'll be driving thru that area this afternoon and was looking for a 9mm Springfield 1911. Any help with directios and knoledge of inventory would be apprieciated.
    Thank,
    mince

2. Hello,
    We are located on rt 611 just of exit 299 of rt 80.
    Stock is low right now because I didn't restock last week with the PICS system being down till mid week at the earliest.

I have quite a load of guns scheduled for delivery on Thursday. HOPEFULLY PICS will be back up by then but I have my doubt's

Rich

3. G23.40

G23.40 NRA Member

Mar 27, 2002
    PA.
    The PICS system is up and running at 0800 of today. Tuesday Sept 4th.:thumbsup:

4. mince

mince

Aug 31, 2003
    Central Pa
    Rich,
    Copy on the low inventory there Saturday.
    Any Springfield 1911's in 9mm coming in? 5" or EMP?
    mince

5. thelemite

thelemite

Jul 29, 2006
    bethlehem pa
    Went into Warners for the first time Saturday. Great people, really considering one of the AR-15s they put together.

6. Derek19360

Derek19360

May 16, 2006
    If you are looking for a 1911 in 9MM, chances are you won't see one sitting in a store, and I'd suggest calling ahead if that's the main reason you're driving out to one.

Warner's is a good shop. They are located about a mile from The Crossings outlet in Tannersville.