close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

War on Terror my....

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Beware Owner, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beware Owner

Beware Owner NOT a victim.

Oct 16, 2007
    The ostrich mentality here is rampant. Sometimes I wonder if NWO constituents permeate our ranks...

2. Rabbi

Rabbi The Bombdiggity Lifetime Member

Dec 18, 2004
    San AntonioTexas
    Of course, I have been trying to give you fair warning.

I am about to turn off the ATMs for you.... I can do that you know. :rofl:

3. Gregg702

Gregg702 Gold Member

May 1, 2010
    Las Vegas
    You need the key cards from at least 2 members to completely disable the ATM network, don't you remember the memo?

4. JMS

JMS 02

May 6, 2007
    How does such a stupid thread last this long? :dunno:

5. wjv

wjv

Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
    And when he writes it all in one, remarkably long, run-on sentence.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  6. wjv

wjv

Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
    I heard all about the secret 3 weeks of "special" training that all cops are required to take when attending the academy.

The 3 weeks when you are sent to Langley for special-ops training, and you're replaced at the academy by doppelgangers, so that no one will know what is really happening.

:tinfoil:

7. OGW

OGW NRA, SAF

Aug 23, 2004
    N.W. Lower Michigan
    He claims to be an aspiring author. He does away with spelling, grammar, and construction via poetic license. Maybe it's the lunacy that he hopes to sell....

8. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    No, but I believed his story. You believe what you want.

9. Peace Warrior

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    maybe so, but you've never seen an IBC Type IA rated building collapse due to fire. With the noted caveat you've only watched it happen three times on 09-11 if you believe the cover up story, but never before or since that day.

10. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012
    How many times before or since has one of those buildings been crashed into by a 747 and filled with burning jet fuel?

11. Peace Warrior

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    None that I know of, but if it did happen, and the impacted building was built, similar to both 1 & 2 WTC, which is to say built to withstand the impact of a fully loaded 707 traveling at 600 MPH, then due to its design, the building contents would burn at and above the floors of impact, but the building itself would remain standing.

12. bobtheelf

bobtheelf

Sep 3, 2012
    Nashville
    Controlled demolitions start from the bottom and go up. The towers collapsed from the top down.

Why is this hard to understand for conspiracy nuts?

13. Peace Warrior

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    Because we also watched 7WTC implode. Like you said, from "bottom up."

ETA: 7WTC is the smoking gun. Without it making me look deeper, I don't know if I'd believe in the conspiracy.

14. OGW

OGW NRA, SAF

Aug 23, 2004
    N.W. Lower Michigan
    He has a conspiracy theory for just about any event you can name and despite being handed his ass countless times by those with functional, logical brains, keeps on spewing the same old same old. If word count is proof, he wins. Otherwise, not so much.

15. bobtheelf

bobtheelf

Sep 3, 2012
    Nashville
    So you accept that WTC 1 and 2 were NOT controlled demolitions then, yes?

16. Peace Warrior

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    Wrong again. You people and your attempt at ad hominems so as to avoid the topic are amazing. I am an aspiring journalist, I am already a writer, and already a PUBLISHED author as far as technical writings or handbooks. I also do ghost writing for others.

But nice try at obfuscating my posts about 09-11.

17. Peace Warrior

Jan 12, 2007
    the narrow way
    No, 1 & 2 WTC were imploded too.

Heck, 70 ton pieces of a skyscraper do not travel LATERALLY, between 60 and 100 mph, away from a building that's simply collapsing due to structural damage caused by heat from a fire.

18. Most people in America suffer from normalcy bias. Co. Jessup was correct. Most people can't handle the truth.

9/11 was an inside job. Only an idiot would deny that.

19. bobtheelf

bobtheelf

Sep 3, 2012
    Nashville
    So then you saw 1 and 2 fall from the bottom up, yes?

We'll ignore the air pressures generated when thousands of tons of steel and concrete fall for now. Let's stick to WTC 1 and WTC 2 imploding (or not) from the bottom up.

20. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012
    Do you really think they built the building to withstand that impact? Why would they ever think that was something that needed to be engineered for? They build buildings to withstand probable things like high winds or earthquakes. Do you have a link to something reliable that says they specifically planned the buildings to withstand that type of impact?

You're thinking of the rating of the structural steel with it's fire coating intact, put there because the steel's strength weakens as the temp increases. The idea was that a fire in that type of building would start slowly and the coating would give time for the firefighters to put it out.

It wasn't designed to stand up to having that coating blasted off by a jet liner worth of debris exploding through 5 of it's floors and igniting tons of jet fuel and burning magnesium and titanium all at once.

Plus you're forgetting something else,

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.