close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

War on Terror my....

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Beware Owner, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fwm

fwm

May 31, 2006
    Near Central US
    You need to go to school and study engineering. I have. Anybody that says that the 'Towers' was an implosion graduated at the bottom of their class and should be still looking for work.

2. Magnus2131

Magnus2131 Glock Gimp

Aug 9, 2008
    Kansas
    Great another nut job.:upeyes:

3. And with the supposedly mysterious death of every witness it would actually increase the odds of a witness coming forward. And yet they haven't. Makes ya think. :upeyes:

4. Airborne Infantryman

Airborne Infantryman 'Murica!

Nov 20, 2009
    VA
    ETA: Not worth getting banned.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  5. fwm

fwm

May 31, 2006
    Near Central US
    Not just yes but OH HE!! YES. Jet fuel burns at 1800%, steel starts to soften at about 800%. (My grandfather taught me some blacksmithing skills when I was young), and believe me when I tell you that heat less than that in those fires was far beyond what is necessary for steel to lose it's strength, beams to start separating from each other and allow one floor to collapse, which started a cascade.

The SR71 was made of titanium, not steel, for just this reason. A steel structured SR71 would not survive the 800% temperature it flies at. Look it up. Friction of the air at mach 3 is enough to destroy the integrity of steel. A jet fueled fire is far more sever. Look it up.

I have actually melted into a lump a complete steel lawnmower with just a small wood fire, not as hot as a jet fueled fire.

I guess there are some people out there like Rose O'Donnell that have some sort of over confidence in the strength of steel, but I never thought I would see one on here.

6. Ruggles

Ruggles

Jun 13, 2005
    Tejas
    I was going to try respond to you and engage you in a conversation but that would be such a waste of time as to be pointless. Been posting here for 7 years now and this stands as the most ignorant post I have ever read. Glad we are not neighbors :wavey:

7. OGW

OGW NRA, SAF

Aug 23, 2004
    N.W. Lower Michigan
    These threads sure do bring them out of the woodwork.

8. Truther, Hey isn't Amadinejad one too?!

9. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

Jun 15, 2011
    Texas
    GUYS!!!! NOOOO!!! TITANIC WAS SUNKEN BY ATHEISTS! SPREAD THE WORD. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gosh, I wish I was as smart as these conspiracy theorists. I wish I could just see with my eyes as open as theirs. I'm just a poor little sheep, and they're so much more superior than all of us, they know it all.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI"]Unfastened Coins: Titanic Conspiracy - YouTube[/ame]

10. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

Jun 15, 2011
    Texas
    My favorite conspiracy theorist line.

"Until there's proof they didn't do it, I'm convinced that they did!" ROFL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11. Airborne Infantryman

Nov 20, 2009
    VA
    My reply would've got me perma-banned from this forum, which may have been a good thing in retrospect. :faint:

12. Gregg702

Gregg702 Gold Member

May 1, 2010
    Las Vegas
    I chose to ignore it. I figure it has to be a troll.

13. Pwhfirefighter

Pwhfirefighter

Apr 29, 2012
    Mississippi

^ Very well said.

Takes only about 5 minutes of exposure to 1000 degrees for unprotected steel to start losing its strength.

14. Ruggles

Ruggles

Jun 13, 2005
    Tejas
    Might be worth it on second thought :supergrin:

I really can not think of anything I have ever read on any forum that is as ignorant as that post. Not sure I will anytime soon.

15. Shinytop

Shinytop

Sep 5, 2012
    It is entirely possible that people disagree with the approach politicians take with waging war. But the military is deployed and follows the orders of the politicians elected by the people. None of the military joined with the intention of dying for political causes but for the defense of liberty. It is, indeed, unfortunate that defending liberty for all Americans includes those that that don't care if the defenders die.

16. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012
    Riiiiight. So if not for Vietnam or Korea we'd all be speaking Vietnamese or Korean now? If not for all the middle east fighting we've been involved in we'd all be pointing our butts in the air several times a day in praise of Allah?

Or maybe those other countries could have been left to their own devices to figure out their own problems while in the meantime we could have used that quadrillion or so dollars to lead a better example of what happens when you take care of your own **** and not worry about anybody else and used the leftover funds to ensure one hell of a backlash from anybody that brings a fight to us.

But please, feel free to explain how "ignorant" I am. You and AI with his obvious preference for being thought a hero rather than a corporate thug for the MIC can feel free to come along and tell me all about how I don't understand because I've never had my boots on the ground or been under enemy fire as if that has anything to do with it.

17. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012
    The "defense of liberty" is a BS line fed to people to get them to join. Sounds a whole lot better than telling them that some politician had a bunch or campaign money donated by a defense contractor and we need people to operate all the shiny new tanks and choppers that he voted a ton of taxpayer money for in return.

Can you explain how American liberty is at greater risk if we just keep our troops at home and only respond to actual threats to our homeland? Who has any reason to have a beef with us if we're not involved in their affairs in the first place?

They hate our freedom? Then why haven't they attacked Holland with all their pot bars and hookers yet?

18. Shinytop

Shinytop

Sep 5, 2012
    Gunhaver, if you have a beef with the MIC join the rest of us. But to not care about the deaths of service members who are being misused much more than you is ignorant. Absolutely. The sad fact is that if you don't understand that no discussion will clear the BS from your mind. I do have to wonder if you really believe your right to so speak is not the result of servicemen dying for over 250 years. Have the wars ever been wrongly directly? Ya, but that is not the fault of the servicemen. The fact remains that we must have military forces to retain the freedom that you enjoy while disparaging those who have kept that freedom for you. Ignorant is too gentle a word for your condition.

19. Airborne Infantryman

Nov 20, 2009
    VA
    You're an idiot.

ETA: Corporate thug? That's too high-class. I prefer Jackbooted Thug. Sounds more intimidating to sheeple that way. :tbo:

20. Thats unfair to idiots. He is much much more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.