close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Wanna be just tried to start something

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by TBO, Jun 27, 2008.

1. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

I was in line at a coffee place getting ready to order and a guy with a shaved head and sun glasses walked in front of me and started to order. I looked at him and he quickly says, "Oh, were you ordering". I gave him a hard look and said, "Yeah". He backed down quickly and moved away.

:tbo:

2. Ender

Ender ComfortablyNumb

May 20, 2001
    Tactlessville
  3. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Crap! Hot coffee on my keyboard and fingers! :animlol: :rofl:

4. Orlando Eric

Orlando Eric

Aug 6, 2000
    Florida
    Well here I am again---LOOP----------------------------------------------------Me

Who is Mr Krebbs?

----I'll have a MOCHA - and Mr LIne Cutting @@$$%####**@@@---- here is gonna pay for it!---

Do you know who I am man---- didn't you see that tactical web strap on my back right pocket!!!!----

DO YOU even know who Royal Robbins is man----

See these Shoes??? --- Hidden pockets, yea that's right, Secret Pockets ---- you are so close to death I can smell it on you---- BACK up man== back up realll slowwww--- I have a special keychain that will make your finger sore for like hours----- So you have to ask yourself-- do you feel lucky-- well do you punk----

5. Mr. Krebbs is an infamous cop hating troll who was banned from Glocktalk a while back.

He resurfaced recently as "Krebbzie" but I haven't seen him around lately. Possibly Eric got wind of him and gave him the boot once again. :wavey:

6. Hollywood D

Hollywood D

Jun 10, 2006
    I was in Chipotle last year getting something to go. This guy next to me kept staring at me. I thought he was MF'ing me and I almost said something. When I went to pay he paid for mine instead. I said thanks, shook his hand and then cussed myself out in my head.

7. I'm here for you bro'.

Me and my super secret bad guy vaporizer wristwatch from my morning cereal box!:tongueout:

I hate linebutting buttheads!!@#$#@

8. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist Lifetime Member

Apr 30, 2005
  9. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Meat Popsicle

Mar 1, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Did he have a retired cop car with more antennas on it than when it was in service, too?

10. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

A few years back, one of our sergeants and a lieutenant met for dinner. The sarge wanted to go to Burger King, and the ell-tee wanted to go to a local deli. The ell-tee got his way, of course. As they walked toward the door from their cars, some tie-dye wearing hippie chick called out to them and walked up quickly. The sergeant, under his breath, told the lieutenant, "See, that's why I don't want to go here. Buncha damn hippies all over the place." The hippie chick came up and said, "Officers, I just want you to know how much I appreciate what you do, and thank you!" Sarge was speechless. :cool::supergrin:

11. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

I'm thinking about going back to the same coffee place today........ wonder if I'll have another confrontation... :strong:

12. Carefull now partner. That 5'2" 100lb counter girl with the nose ring looks like she could take you:tongueout: