Walmarts Colt LE6920.....

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by WEATHERBY460, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Yeah thats kind of what i figured but im hoping to get lucky like the op. Gun clerk at one wal mart said they are usually gone within 20 minutes. I did put my email into all wal marts within 2 hours that carr ars. I did it for the 2 sigs the windham and the colt. The sigs or the windham i would keep. The colt i would sell and then use the money to build my own. Hope i can score one!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Rick C

Rick C affiant

:rofl: Even if you did get the colt, where would you get the "parts", unless you already have parts.

3. I already have a line on a complete lower. Everything else will be available again at some point..... i hope.... lol

4. True that. Reselling private property in onesey/twoseys is one thing, but buying and immediately re-selling is borderline dealing.

And yeah, on other gun boards you'd be pounced on SOUNDLY and mercilessly for boasting to us that you are profiteering on us as you did.

When Wallymart institutes ammo limits again and/or stops all EBRs sales, then what?

Gunowners are ALWAYS their own worst enemies.

5. What is happening is that Wal Mart has superior buying power and has a lot of them at their warehouses. Great price. Now the guys that are paying 4 grand for the same firearm will eat crow if nothing happens with bans. :embarassed: I have found some really good prices at WalyWorld over the years. It pays to check them out.

6. WalMart stores receives guns from Lipseys and directly from Remington, Mossberg and a few other companies. The 5.56 mm ARs come from Lipseys. None of the guns go thru the WM warehouse, they arrive directly to the store via UPS. Which is also why the stores never know exactly when they will arrive in store. So no need to start chasing those WM 18 wheelers down the road :supergrin:

#46 Ruggles, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  7. Hogwash. If i buy something and then decide its not what i want its my right to sell it. If i buy ten thats another story but less than 3 no. If some jackwagon wants to pay triple what i paid for it thats up to them. Just helps me to take the money and get exactly what i want. Furthermore by doing so we also get more grandfathered rifles onto the market before any possible ban.

8. I was in a local Walmart last week and they had a totally empty gun case. Zero guns of any kind. They've replenished a little since then but not much.

#48 fusegsp, Jan 6, 2013
  9. I know a girl who is a higher up at our local walmart who was looking out for when a new shipment was coming in. All AR orders have been cancelled for the store. Whether it's an individual store thing or broader I don't know.

10. Jer

Jer ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Exactly. Those that say buying & selling makes you a dealer don't understand the laws pertaining to this subject. Thank god that's not the case because that's all we need is more regulation of free people. Stop spreading these false rumors because eventually if enough people believe it as fact it becomes easy to make it law.

11. Im abandoning my wal mart chase probably. The sigs arent even on the site anymore and the clerk today said they have been getting one at a time and there is always a line for it before it even hits the case. I was able to get a bushmaster carbon 15 this morning for 700. Not exactly what i want but i do like it!

12. Glad you got one :)

I think the AR supply to WM is just about over. The ones received the last few weeks were already in the supply system when this started. That has dried up now so I think it will be a while before the flow starts again.

13. Yeah i think youre probably right. Now i just need to start watching for ammo! Lol! I think ammo supplies will bounce back pretty quickly. Pistol ammo at least is still pretty readily available in my area. I think i have a good way to buy future ars in my area so i will probably buy a couple more and see what i like and go from there.

14. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

I love when folks add an "s" to Walmart.

It's either "Walmart" or "Walmart's", not "Walmarts".

I think Larry the Cable Guy disucssed this a time or two on stage.

15. Maybe they have limited data plans and the ' puts them over the top?

16. I understand the law, this is just the type of behavior that the libs point out when asking to take away our rights.... Let one of these guns be used in a crime and Katie bar the door...

17. Any gun i end up not wanting and i decide to sell will be done through an ffl. Just my personal preference.

18. Jer

Jer ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sure. You can request a blood sample and drug test too but you may be waiting a while to sell your item. I know that I personally will never buy a firearm face to face from anyone who requires more than a peak at a driver's license to verify I'm a Colorado resident. It's a free country and as the seller you're free to ask for whatever you want from the buyer though.

#58 Jer, Jan 6, 2013
  19. If GOUGING a fellow gun enthusiast that didn't get a chance to hit Wallymart as often as you did makes you feel like a fine upstanding gentleman - so be it.

But don't even try to rationalize your GOUGING by saying that you've introduced another grandfatherable "EBR" into the shooting ranks; someone would have bought that from WM regardless of your GOUGING re-sale.

And we can ALL claim to "understand gun laws" all day long and twice on Sundays - it's what the cowboys at the ATF understands that counts; their rules, their game.

20. Jer

Jer ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

For every 'GOUGING' seller there's a buyer voluntarily giving up his money for the item. If buyers weren't buying sellers wouldn't be able to get the prices they are. Stop acting like people are being FORCED to buy items. #freemarket