close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Walmart raises ammo price again?

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by johnydoe, Jun 23, 2007.

1. johnydoe

johnydoe

Apr 17, 2007
    I bought Blazer Brass 9mm 50 rounds box for $6.97 about three weeks ago. I bought some more today and it was $7.67... I didn't check Winchester White Box price. It used to be $14.56 for 100 rounds. Did it go up also? This was in Fairlakes mall Walmart.

2. John Fry

John Fry

Jul 5, 2005
    Virginia
    Just stopped at Kingstowne WalMart. It is now $7.67 for Blazer while earlier this week it was as $6.97.

3. SMLR

SMLR

Jul 1, 2007
    Rocky Mount, VA
    Their CCI Blazer 45 Auto has also gone up from $10.97 to $11.97 (which is still not a bad price for 45 Auto ammo).

4. Navy87Guy

Navy87Guy Salty Dog

Dec 4, 2004
    Stafford VA
    WWB 9mm was $15-something a box in Stafford the other night. The clerk even asked me not to "shoot the messenger" because prices had gone up. Apparently a lot of people want to take it out on the associate -- because clearly they're involved in the plot to get more of my money!

Jim

5. bruce282

bruce282

Jan 8, 2005
    Northern VA
    Now it's a wash (for me anyway) to buy 147gr subsonic 9mm JHP from Atlanta Arms and have it shipped or drive to the local Walmart buy WWB. I used to buy Blazer CCI from Natchez for ~$100 per 1000 plus $15 shipping but those days are over too. Now on sale it's around 6.49.

Bruce