close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wally World Walk

Discussion in 'Grand Canyon Glockers' started by glockvilleAZ, Jul 19, 2010.

1. glockvilleAZ

glockvilleAZ

Dec 16, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    I posted a thread about the Wally World Walk right of passage that new CCW holders go through (which was new to me) and since learning about the famous wally walk I think we should all do the wally walk on the 29th in celebration of the new CCW law!! Ill include a map below :supergrin::wavey:

View attachment 201031

2. pilsbury

pilsbury

Apr 23, 2010
    Gotham City
    I carried my XD40 in Wal Mart Saturday. Not the first time, but I still like it!!!!

3. glockvilleAZ

glockvilleAZ

Dec 16, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    When I think about it, since AZ is and an open carry state im pretty sure I've carreid openly in a walmart without noticing and no one talked to me about it :supergrin: and im sure many more people carry concealed on the daily at wally world.

4. sobrbiker883

sobrbiker883

Oct 19, 2003
    AZ USA
    I've been asked to leave the WalMart at Baseline/Stapley previously so I hardly ever go there.

Anyway, I was near broke and needed some stuff for a new job last week and stopped by. I deliberately looked (twice) at the entrances and lo and behold I could not find any "no weapons" signage anymore.

5. glockvilleAZ

glockvilleAZ

Dec 16, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    I've been to a couple walmarts in mesa and carried openly on porpose and no one ever talked to me. I tried the same thing at az mills because I saw no sinage for no weapons but the outcome was not the same lol the rent a cops were on me real quick lol

6. Matthew26

Matthew26

Jan 23, 2004
    At my house
    All the mills malls prohibit firearms. Bastages. Even here at the Katy Mills mall. I think Simon owns them.