close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Waldorf, MD May 16-17

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by Olivers_AR, May 8, 2009.

1. Olivers_AR

Olivers_AR

Dec 27, 2007
    Dulles, VA
    GSSF match in the VA/MD/DC area is coming up next weekend. Directions

Have a car show on Friday and Saturday (Carlisle Import and Kit Car Show), but plan to be there Sunday, assuming that GSSF got my registration.

2. G30Jack

G30Jack .88 Magnum

Apr 17, 2002
    Shoots through schools
    I always forget about this match. I'm teaching a class in Winchester.

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
  4. Alcoy

Alcoy

Jul 13, 2006
    Virginia
    Plan to be there on Sunday to shoot my first match. I sent my GSSF application last 4/20. Have not received/heard from them. Could I bring my fax application and just pay for the match there?

I hope Danny is monitoring. He's been helping and got me convince to shoot in GSSF.

5. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Alcoy,

You can bring your copy and pay the match fee there. Pepare to have a lot of fun on Sunday. I will PM you some shooting hints that will be of immense help. Wish I coul be there Sunday to help you on the spot, but the wife and I shall be touring Mt. Vernon.

6. Alcoy

Alcoy

Jul 13, 2006
    Virginia
    Danny,

Thanks for the PM. Have fun shooting on Saturday and enjoy Mt. Vernom with the Misis. Thanks again.

7. Dang,

Got a scout camp out that weekend. Already signed up and paid for.

8. koolaid

koolaid

Mar 7, 2005
    VA
    Oliver, wish we could team up again this year, but I will be out of town this weekend. I have always enjoyed shooting the Waldorf match and this will be the first one I have missed in a few years. Maybe if things work out I will be able to make the Creedmoor match this year.

9. Olivers_AR

Olivers_AR

Dec 27, 2007
    Dulles, VA
    No worries, Thinking about the PA, OH and NC matches, depends on time, money and being able to locate ammo ;( Happy to support a VA squad anytime!