Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

wait time

Discussion in 'Lone Wolf Distributors Forum' started by mpatch, Oct 22, 2011.

1. mpatch

Mar 10, 2006
    I ordered a 6' G20 barrel with the black coating last week. What is the normal turn around time? The email response I got was anywhere between 2-6 weeks. It would have been nice if I would have been told that it may take up to 6 weeks to get my barrel due to me wanting a black one. I got a tracking number the day after I ordered but after a few emails I soon discovered that my barrel actually hadn't been shipped and I may be waiting for another 5 weeks.
  2. Hello,

The normal turn around time is 4-6 weeks which is clearly identified in our product description of refinishing services..

The reason you get a shipment confirmation even though it didn't is because the fulfillment system doesn't recognize the difference between instock items and custom service work and it has to charge your card to process payment. The only way we can do that is process the order as if it were normal items.

Thanks for your question.

If you need any more help feel free to call customer service at 208.437.0612 x106