close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

W A R N I N G !

Discussion in 'General Competition' started by DannyR, Apr 9, 2008.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    This is a friendly, informative family forum and not a battlefield for verbal, vulgar assaults. I will not tolerate rude, crude behavior. We are here to help each other, not engage in verbal combat. If you can't disagree in a nice way, find another board in which you can blow off your temper.

DubfromGA likes this.

2. 9x45

9x45 Millennium Member

Jan 31, 1999
    Southern California
    Right on, Danny. You have way, way more patience than I did as a former moniter. Folks that ask questions here are serious about one thing first, competive shooting, nothing else matters. The problem is that 99% of shooters are not competitors, that's why I allways recommend they go over to BrianEnos.com for real answers, based on years of competitive match experience, to real questions, not just opinions.....

3. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
  4. calmolly

calmolly

Sep 17, 2011
    Thank you for the suggestion on the BrianEnos.com sight...this is exactly the help and advice I am looking for, and love the "no dead animals" rule!!! :)

5. rhikdavis

rhikdavis U.S. Veteran

Jul 22, 2002
    In Remembrance
  6. SargeMO

SargeMO

Jun 30, 2007
    AMEN to that.

7. naaman34

naaman34

Apr 22, 2015
    norfolk
    i hope most people abide by this rule. in almost every public group i go to on facebook, there is always a d-b@g belittling someone or acting like an a-hole. im so sick of it i almost never post on there anymore! ok, rank over lol

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015