close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

VP9 in a competition

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by majette, Jul 15, 2014.

1. majette

majette

May 1, 2008
    Norfolk, VA
    was RO at a local match this past weekend, after the match was over I put the VP9 through a couple of quick stages:

[ame]http://youtu.be/t1cf_7pu_M4[/ame]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014

2. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    Florida
    yep, I have to get back to the game.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  3. GK21

GK21

Jul 31, 2014
    So how did you find it compared to the Glock???

4. majette

majette

May 1, 2008
    Norfolk, VA
    It beats the glock hands down. (I have owned both glocks and HK's for years). Better grip, better grip angle (to me), better sights, better trigger, and inherently more accurate. All of this justifies the slightly higher price over the comparable glock. Not comparing price with first responder accommodations.

5. majette

majette

May 1, 2008
    Norfolk, VA
    no one likes a smart ***.

lol, yes I did.

6. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    Florida
    have you all noticed, than on the grip/frame it on says VP, other calibers must be on the plans, maybe .40 ?

7. majette

majette

May 1, 2008
    Norfolk, VA
    there is speculation of a .40 and .45 coming. as more agencies move away from .40 there may be less of a market for .40 in the future.

8. Hopefully, the aftermarket will develop a really decent trigger for it. I shot a USP Expert 9 for years in IDPA, and could never get the trigger as nice as a decent 1911. It'll be interesting to see if the mechanics of the trigger allow a cleaner break.

9. majette

majette

May 1, 2008
    Norfolk, VA
    nothing compares to a nice 1911 trigger. the single action only cz and sig x series are very good but the mechanical differences in da/sa and striker compared to sao will have the sao at an advantage.