close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

VP debate tonight.... place your bets!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Atlas, Oct 11, 2012.

1. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
    She looked like that meth head woman from Breaking Bad season 1,2,3. Debbie?

2. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

Aug 31, 2004
    Houston, TX
    I find it interesting that Biden said he didn't want to force his convictions on others, yet he and Obama have pushed forcing Catholic institutions to perform abortions and abortion counseling against their will.

Seems that he doesn't mind forcing his convictions on others at all, as long as it's a pro-abortion conviction.

I wish Ryan would have pointed that out and thrown it back at him during the debate.

3. RayB

RayB Retired Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Biden came off as the quintessential horse's ass he really is.

Had this been a courtroom venue, any justice worthy of his or her bench, would have cited Biden for contempt—several times.

And speaking of quintessential, Martha Raddatz is one of the most blatant examples of a Liberal hack, that I can recall in recent memory.

If you mistake belligerence for strength, and arrogance for intelligence, you'll give last night's debate to Biden, hence the Liberal victory claimed.

If substance and honesty are more your thing, and you want to grade the event by replaying it point by point, without mainstream bias, you’ll find that Paul Ryan lent dignity and quality to an otherwise wasted 90-minutes.

--Ray

P.S. The Breaking Bad meth-whore’s name is Wendy. Love that show! :thumbsup:

4. glockman66

glockman66

Mar 23, 2004
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  5. RayB

RayB Retired Member

Dec 2, 2005
  6. Shark1007

Shark1007

Jul 17, 2011
    orlando
    Great cartoon, but I did think Biden crushed him. Ryan seemed so indecisive, ill informed, noncommital and "thirsty"

Biden was pretty agressive, borderline rude at times, but I'd rather have Biden as Pres than Ryan, just don't think Ryan has the stuff.

Now, please feel free to bash me.

7. RayB

RayB Retired Member

Dec 2, 2005

:upeyes:

--Ray

8. mhambi

mhambi κολασμένος

Sep 25, 2001