close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

VP debate tonight.... place your bets!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Atlas, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Glotin

Glotin

Aug 16, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNKfbO_PvkI"]Paul Ryan -vs- President Obama Debate - YouTube[/ame]

vs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG8RUP31oIY"]Joe Biden Indian American Full comment - YouTube[/ame]

My money is on Ryan.

2. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Witless Protection Program

Normally, I would agree that the media already has the script ready to report how Biden won; that's what I expected last week but it didn't happen.

Romney so obviously beat Obama that the media had to admit it, and it took them several days to coordinate any spin at all.

Tonight I expect "young" Rep. Paul Ryan (R, WI) with his 14 years experience in Congress, (plus his prior years as speechwriter and aide to 3 legislators,) to suddenly impress a huge audience with the fact that at almost 43, he's the same age as young millionaire John F. Kennedy was on election day.

Crazy Joe Biden will turn 70 next month, just a little older than Ronald Reagan when he was first elected as our oldest President.
    :fred:

Since history has shown that since JFK, only Obama was elected President without first proving himself as either a Governor or a Vice President, many viewers will be watching the VP debate to see who might be next in line to become President.

I think tonight's debate will benefit Ryan far more than Biden, no matter what the media says or does.

Biden has to defend Obama's miserable failures, Ryan merely has to attack them.

I also predict that Biden will experience a third brain aneurism on stage during the debate, causing his hair plugs to fall out and he'll drop the 'F' bomb and blurt out the 'N' word, but somehow it will be Ryan's fault.
    :elephant:

3. BuckeyePPC

BuckeyePPC

Jun 26, 2001
    SE AZ
    Is anyone worried the moderator and her husband are friends of the President ?

4. Roering

Roering Sorting nuts

Feb 14, 2008
    Costa Mesa
    What is the over/under on how many times Biden utters the word "Scranton"?

5. Little Joe

Little Joe

Dec 28, 2007
    At The Ready
    Ryan needs to avoid letting the moderator control him.

6. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    Ryan. Biden is an old man. His thinking processes, never his strong point, are aged. He is an old man out of time.

7. Detectorist

Detectorist

Jul 16, 2008
    Missouri
    It doesn't matter who 'wins'. For over 50% of the electorate it's 'likability' that's important. Biden scores well in that department.

What Ryan doesn't want to do is make Biden out to be a 'victim' in the debate.

8. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Yeah, I don't think it will even be close. Whether or not Biden shows up sober, he's out matched against Ryan.

9. mgs

mgs Always Carrying Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    cogan station, pa, usa
    The best thing Biden could do for Barry is to plead the 5th on all questions. He has nothing good to say after 4 years of zero progress and no fiscal plan but go bankrupt.

10. rick458

rick458 USS Texas BB-35

Jan 31, 2003
    La Porte Texas
    Hopefully Biden will get on a roll and let it (get good to him) and go all Joe Biden and loose a chains or equal statement before 80 million people

11. mgs

mgs Always Carrying Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    cogan station, pa, usa
    Sarah Palin even kicked his ass!

12. Fishawk

Fishawk Fishawk

Jan 5, 2012
    SW Washinton
    Life is hard even harder when your stupid. VP Biden will prove that tonight.

13. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009

This. Biden, for all his goofiness is a vicious hit man.

Those in doubt, go to marklevinshow.com and download the .mp3 of last nights show.

Hopefully Ryan has been warned and prepped accordingly.

Joe Biden is not a "nice guy". He's a prick and Ryan needs to be on his toes.

More than enough chance for a Ryan win. Biden doesn't either have the truth or a record on his side.

Ayman al Zawahiri is Alive, and GM is on life support. That ought to be Ryan's retort.

We bought into GM in the 50's and its now in the 20's; the Volt costs 80k a copy and are selling for under 40k. You can't stay in business doing stuff like that.

14. vart

vart

Feb 17, 2000
    The Palouse
    Ditto...

15. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

Apr 15, 2011
    Dover NH
    im hoping for some funny biden bloopers

Ive seen Paul Ryan speak a bunch and he always seems calm, biden will come across as a jerk and Ryan will just say the facts and win

16. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

Biden is going to have his ass handed to him. Democraps are incapable of using facts or even being honest and operate on emotion only. Look at how they have been dwelling on the Big Bird theme. They got nuthin'.

Ryan has facts on his side and is smarter than Biden. Besides, he's a bowhunter and has a level of patience and discipline that most democraps I've known lack.

17. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Jan 8, 2004
    I don't know if the moderator is friends with Obama or not. She divorced the guy in 1997 who went to her wedding as he was Obama's classmate and later political aid and appointee as FCC chairman. Doubt that means much. I would be more concerned that she is part of the biased liberal media establishment.

18. Bilbo Bagins

Bilbo Bagins Slacked jawed

Sep 16, 2008

Young Athletic Fighter vs Crazy old guy

My money is on the young guy, but Crazy Old Guy may have a few trick up his sleeve.

We need to have a drinking game for this Debate.

Everytime Biden says something off the wall - Drink

Everytime Ryan has a "WTF" look - Drink

19. SC Tiger

SC Tiger Big, educated kitty cat!

Aug 27, 2011
    South Carolina
    Were I a Vegas oddsmaker, I wouldn't take bets on this. The outcome is almost inevitible.

Biden's best chance is to bribe the moderator, or crack Ryan over the head with a baseball bat before the debate.

20. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    But will he be making those crazy "I'm auditioning to play the Joker in the next Batman move" faces? I hate those.