close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

voting for romney

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by herose, Apr 27, 2012.

1. herose

herose

Jun 13, 2006
    Kentucky
    Look he would not be my first choice, in fact I wouldn't have considered any Republican candidate among my first choice of people to challenge Obama. And for all his faults I feel certain that these people with strong ties to Muslim Brotherhood shown in this video who have found high government positions in Obama's tenure wont have them in Romney's.

This alone is reason enough to cast a vote for Romney, not Paul, not Obama and not sit this one out which is a vote for Obama.

[http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/04/26/how-to-share-rumors-of-war-3-target-u-s/

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  2. ScubaSven

ScubaSven PersonaNonGrata

Jun 3, 2003
    Villa Incognito
    I'm not sure what you are trying to say . . . maybe if you say it again, it would be more clear.

3. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    Definitely a case of OCD. :rofl:

But I agree with every word.

Romney will do some house cleaning in the White House, and a lot of commies, marxists and terrorist lovers will be looking for new jobs.

...and the OP is correct that not voting is in effect the same thing as
    a vote for Obama.

By denying Romney your vote, you increase Obama's chances of re-election.

4. fortyofforty

fortyofforty

Jul 9, 2005
    Now you will be accused of being a Romney cheerleader. Here it comes. :whistling:

5. herose

herose

Jun 13, 2006
    Kentucky
    Hey it was early in the morning and I was sleep deprived and I don't know what the heck happened.

The video shows the people Obama has appointed into high levels of government with close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. IMO this is enough reason alone to vote Romney. There are other Obama atrocities as well that can be avoided by not allowing him a second term.

I am not a Romney fan by any means but another four years of Obama must not happen.

6. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    1200feather was the Romney cheerleader.

7. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    It saddens me that I must end my support for the Libertarian party this year and vote for Obama Lite.

8. I'm a fan of whoever can defeat Obama.

Welcome aboard to those Ron Paul supporters who will unite with the GOP to elect Romney (and hopefully a strong conservative Congress super-majority).

:elephant::elephant:
    :deadhorse:

9. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Presidents do not go to washington alone. The far left radicals that Barry has surrounded himself with is just another reason to hope that he is a one term president.

10. QNman

QNman resU deretsigeR Silver Member

Oct 5, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    This. Hell, I'd vote against Obama based on Geithner and Holder alone.

11. Cambo

Cambo

Jun 19, 2006
    Texas
    I will not only be voting for him, I will be donating to him. I want Obama out so bad, this is what I need to do. I don't want to hear how bad Romney is blah, blah, blah, even if he only slightly better than Obama, he's the solution to a terrible problem. Any vote not for Romney is a vote for Obama. You think you're going to send a message to Republicans by not voting? They won't know why you personally didn't vote, so it doesn't matter. If Obama gets re-elected, not one Romney hater here has the right to complain about higher taxes, anti-gun Supreme Court Justice nominees, the debt, healthcare, foreign policy, green energy, racial division, class warfare, immigration, etc. You know what Obama is about, so you'll deserve what you get.

12. frank4570

frank4570

Jun 25, 2004
    A vote for Obama is a vote for Obama.

A vote for Paul is a vote for Paul. Does it also give Obama a vote? No. Does it also give Romney a vote? No. It only gives Paul a vote, nobody else. Nobody.

And if a person doesn't vote at all, does that give Paul a vote? No. Does it give Obama a vote? No. Does it give Romney a vote? No.
    Not voting, is not a vote for anybody. It isn't a vote for Obama.

13. The Machinist

The Machinist No Compromise

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    I'm curious to know how you arrived at that conclusion.

14. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    This is correct. Any action other than voting for Obama or Romney may or may not have a significant effect on the final outcome. Like it or not, people have a right to vote for, or not vote for who they want. I personally view voting as a duty, so sitting this one out is not an option for me.

Bottom line: it's an individual right. We should all probably stop ******in' and moanin' about how bad a person is for making their choice, and maybe focus on giving a good positive argument for your choice. That goes double for the Paul camp.

15. evlbruce

evlbruce

Nov 3, 2003
    Progressives have destroyed orders of magnitude more wealth and prosperity than a bunch of third-world cave-dwelling Johnny Foreigners ever have. But no, we need to elect a self-described progressive to keep the "muzzies" at bay.

16. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

By not voting for Romney, you're denying Romney a much needed vote.

If enough people refuse to vote for Romney, then Obama wins.

All the hate for Romney on this forum is increasing Obama's chances of winning.

There's a lot of Obama supporters on this forum and you can
    bet your last dime that they will be first in line to vote for that fool.

They want you to stay home and not vote. That way their vote counts and isn't cancelled out by yours.

If you don't vote for Romney, then Obama wins.

17. Harper

Harper

Aug 10, 2010
    Why do we keep saying the same thing over and over?

18. RCP

RCP

Jul 2, 2007
    Celina, TX
    I'd wait til the convention is over before you decide who to vote for as it may end up being a brokered convention. Were still in the primaries and the only choices now are Romney and Paul which should be a no brainer at this point. Don't let people lead you to believe that Romney has secured all the delegates he supposedly has gained from the primaries thus far because it's simply not true. I can name at least 3 states so far that Paul has secured the most delegates from (even though the results claim either Romney or Santorum won) and its looking like there may very well be another 3-5 states coming.

19. Woofie

Woofie Disirregardless CLM

Apr 10, 2007
    Here
    You keep blaming the victim. If the Republicans don't win it's the party's fault, not the conservative voters.

20. frank4570

frank4570

Jun 25, 2004
    By voting for Romney you are saying you desire our country to continue on this very bad road. More government, less freedom, higher taxes, and the erosion of the middle class.