Votes: 113 1.3%

Votes: 224 2.7%

Votes: 47 0.6%

Votes: 51 0.6%

Votes: 23 0.3%

Vote for your favorite Glock!

220K views 942 replies 764 participants last post by  heytom1955 
#1 ·
Hi folks. I have had a request from a few people to vote for their favorite Glock. You may leave responses in the thread if you like.

Thanks to the members who requested this poll, there were a few. We get this every once in a while and it's good to see if members taste have changed.

Eddie C.

***Edited this poll. I guess as an Administrator I can have more than ten choices. So I went and put them in. LOL

#127 ·
Originally posted by IrishPrince
If there was only ONE gun you could own, how could it be anything other than the full sized Glock 17? Perfection, my friends, perfection.
I chose my G19 over the G17 because it's more concealable. It is my only handgun and might become my only gun soon if it get rid of the AR.

#128 ·
Originally posted by IrishPrince
If there was only ONE gun you could own, how could it be anything other than the full sized Glock 17? Perfection, my friends, perfection.
Because I would have an awfully hard time carrying a Glock 17 with the level of comfort and concealment I get using my 26. That is why if you only get ONE you go halfway best-of-both-worlds and get a compact, probably a 19.

#131 ·
I am really surprised that the 9mm GLOCKs are doing so well in this poll. Nobody talks about them. I mean, I read about the GAP, the Big Dawg Model 30 in .45ACP, the powerful 10mm in the 20 and 29, but I never, ever read where someone's bragging about a 9mm. Yes, they do give "lipservice" to the Model 17 as the flagship of this company, but that's it. Don't get me wrong, I like the 9mm, it's a joy to shoot in the GLOCK. I guess I just thought the .40's would do better because of it's use by law enforcement (22,23,27), the ultimate in power/size and my personal favorite (23) and GLOCK 35 which easily makes major power in the .40 cal. I dunno, I guess the .40 GLOCKs are MY favorites.
-Dre

#148 ·
Glock 23 for me!! I am still amazed that the 9mm is so far ahead. I mean if it has to be a 9mm, the 19 is the perfect size. I'm tempted to ask all those who tote a 9mm, "don't you guys care about, you know, stopping power, not having to shoot a guy 16 times to get them down, etc" but I won't. (although right now I do have tongue planted firmly in cheek). Everything you read or hear has the 9mm as passe', that the "wondernine" is gone. It's hard to accept the fact that the majority of Glock Talkers......nevermind. They are obviously the silent majority cuz you never hear from them. I hear about the .40, the .357, the 10mm, the .45 ACP, the 45 GAP. Maybe I should try a Glock 9mm, or better yet, find a way to get me one of those Glock 28's in .380, then we'll see who has the quicker follow-up shots and less recoil.
Sore Loser
-Dre

(Please don't take me serious, just kidding around. I was hoping my 23 would be the winner. I was never really a good sport about losing.)

#149 ·
Originally posted by Glockasaurus Rex
Glock 23 for me!! I am still amazed that the 9mm is so far ahead. I mean if it has to be a 9mm, the 19 is the perfect size. I'm tempted to ask all those who tote a 9mm, "don't you guys care about, you know, stopping power, not having to shoot a guy 16 times to get them down, etc" but I won't. (although right now I do have tongue planted firmly in cheek). Everything you read or hear has the 9mm as passe', that the "wondernine" is gone. It's hard to accept the fact that the majority of Glock Talkers......nevermind. They are obviously the silent majority cuz you never hear from them. I hear about the .40, the .357, the 10mm, the .45 ACP, the 45 GAP. Maybe I should try a Glock 9mm, or better yet, find a way to get me one of those Glock 28's in .380, then we'll see who has the quicker follow-up shots and less recoil.
Sore Loser
-Dre

(Please don't take me serious, just kidding around. I was hoping my 23 would be the winner. I was never really a good sport about losing.)
I know how you feel. I'm the same. Want proof? Go to:

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=525601

I am "americandude". Yesterday I was "student7777777". I changed because I don't like the sound of "student7777777". I posted that thread because I wanted to get everyones opinion on the G23. So far, the G23 seems to be a good all-around gun.