Votes: 113 1.3%

Votes: 224 2.7%

Votes: 47 0.6%

Votes: 51 0.6%

Votes: 23 0.3%

Vote for your favorite Glock!

220K views 942 replies 764 participants last post by  heytom1955 
#1 ·
Hi folks. I have had a request from a few people to vote for their favorite Glock. You may leave responses in the thread if you like.

Thanks to the members who requested this poll, there were a few. We get this every once in a while and it's good to see if members taste have changed.

Eddie C.

***Edited this poll. I guess as an Administrator I can have more than ten choices. So I went and put them in. LOL

#105 ·
Originally posted by Warp
About 50% of the responses are for a 9mm model. :cool:
Yes, but it looks like the 23 is creeping up on 2nd place. It is, at this point, only about 10 votes behind, and gaining steadily. Not much question about the #1 though. It is a runaway victory for the 19 as it looks now. The race here is for 2nd place.

#108 ·
I voted Glock 17. The only one I have. Had a 26, it was nice, reliable, but I traded it for my S&W 629. Someday I may have another.

Oh yeah, 9mm is King of autopistol rounds! .45 ACP is a close second, tied with .22LR. What do you need anything else for? ;)

#109 ·
What I want to know is how many others here own a GLOCK 37. It was not listed in the poll when I voted. I live in California and a civilian cannot own any weapon with a magazine capacity of more than 10 rounds. The GLOCK 37 holds 10 rounds and uses the new .45 GAP(Glock Auto Pistol)Ammunition, so it has major stopping power, my guess is the most for it's weight 35ozs fully loaded. Yup, I got a lotta bang for my buck, and my perimeter is a safe as it can be for just one firearm. That's all I wanted, and I wanted more range time, otherwise I might have bought an AR15(Or the closest rifle I could get to my Class of 1968 Colt M-16. However, the State Of California screwed the whole assualt-rifle weapon purchase with all the State-Forced Modifications). Range time is easy for pistol firing as the range is only a half-hour away. Well I'm outa here, have a superday. Semper-Fidelis. CG13.

#111 ·
Originally posted by cyberghostx13
What I want to know is how many others here own a GLOCK 37. It was not listed in the poll when I voted. I live in California and a civilian cannot own any weapon with a magazine capacity of more than 10 rounds. The GLOCK 37 holds 10 rounds and uses the new .45 GAP(Glock Auto Pistol)Ammunition, so it has major stopping power, my guess is the most for it's weight 35ozs fully loaded. Yup, I got a lotta bang for my buck, and my perimeter is a safe as it can be for just one firearm. That's all I wanted, and I wanted more range time, otherwise I might have bought an AR15(Or the closest rifle I could get to my Class of 1968 Colt M-16. However, the State Of California screwed the whole assualt-rifle weapon purchase with all the State-Forced Modifications). Range time is easy for pistol firing as the range is only a half-hour away. Well I'm outa here, have a superday. Semper-Fidelis. CG13.
If I lived in a place that allowed only 10 rounders I would definitely get the 37. Good choice.

#112 ·
Thanks sgtslwilson. Now I just have to have more mags. I have two with three more mags(Glock/Factory) on the way. I also learned that the Fulton County, Georgia SWAT TEAM carries the Glock 37. Intersesting point of close one on one combat, after seperation from team and assault rifle scenario. Stopping power an absolute must. I used to sleep really well at night, but now after my purchase of a Glock 37, I sleep even better. I'm always aware of stuff, never leaves ya after being in combat in Vietnam. My pet Parrot stands guard in the living room, so nothin' gets past him anyway. Semper-Fidelis. CG13.

#116 ·
I have the G27 , G19 & the G35 and the G35 is the nearest and dearest to my heart. If I could only have one gun it would be that one.But I sure hope it never comes to that:dancing:

#122 ·
:woohoo: ....and the G-23 pulls into second place. Life is good. :rock: