Vote for Obama? Pinetop gun store says your business is not welcome

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Anglin_AZ, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Loading...

2. Why arm your potential adversary?

3. Tango 1Zero

Millennium Member

Freedom of speech. **** Obama.
  4. Turning away customers is very bad for business. I guess pick your battles where you may, but be aware there are consequences.
  5. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.

Yeah, he might miss out on one of the twelve gun owning Obama supporters in that state coming by and buying something. :whistling:
  6. I like that guy, he runs his business on principle, not greed.
  7. willie_pete

willie_pete NRA Life Member

A man of principle; wish we had more.

8. This will not be very useful for trying to get gun-control supporters to go shooting with you.

Anyone ever taken an anti out shooting? Their minds can change if you show them how to use a gun. After shooting a few rounds, it isn't so scary, and they think rather than feel.

This is part of keeping our rights by winning support. We should all be doing this.
  9. Well I hate to say it but some of us pro gun folk are some ignorant fools. AZ came out to be a purple state this last election while at the same time one of the most progressive gun rights sates in the nation.

I went to the gun show a few weekends ago in Glendale and it seemed to be an Obama hate fest and when I asked what has he has done to limit guns rights most stood with a blank stare. And the one guy that told me about the UN treaty couldn't find an answer when I asked what treaty has ever stripped rights or given additional rights to our citizenry. :faint:
  10. And those 12 are likely whiny self entitled twits you do not want for customers anyway.
  11. He may actually bring in a lot more customers to his store for posting that than the ones he turns away.
  12. redbaron007

redbaron007 Some Dude
    Lifetime Member
    1. The Outpost Lounge

It's a PR stunt. He can already not sell a gun to anyone, regardless if they voted for King Obama, if he doesn't want to. It's a feel good move. What will he accomplish...less sales? More sales? Who knows. :dunno:

13. How many gun owners/buyers do you know voted for Obama?
  14. An ad is about bring attention to your business and it worked.
  15. You remind me of a delegate to the Democratic 2012 convention who was interviewed by a comedian posing as a reporter. When he asked her who wasn't welcome to be a Democrat, she said, "You can't have a gun." The comedian quipped, "yeah, don't need those 160 million votes."
  16. Carrys

Carrys Inquisitive

Don't fool yourselves, many more liberals own a gun than you think. Quite a few understand the need for a gun and how owning one can keep them safe.

What they don't like..........and never have, is us with a gun.:wavey:
  17. Unfortunately AZ's demographics are changing rapidly. 70% + of the latino population voted for obummer.
  18. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

A simple question. How would they know?
  19. Roering

Roering Sorting nuts

They smell different