Visit more often

Discussion in 'The Snubbie Club' started by fastbolt, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Okay, apparently I'm going to have to check in with this sub-forum more often ...

I just bought my 6th S&W J-frame, so if I count my Ruger SP101DAO, I own seven 5-shot snubs. (Maybe eight if I were to count my 2 1/2" M66, even though it's a 6-shot. :whistling: )

I only own 5 (each) 9mm's and .40's, and it's rapidly approaching the number of .45's I own (9). :shocked:

I've been doing fair amount of shooting with them, too (since I usually prefer to carry one of my J's as a retirement weapon more often than not).

I've had to delouse and/or repair something like half a dozen J's over the last few months (as an armorer), too.

Guess I ought peek in and see what's happening here more often, maybe?

#1 fastbolt, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    In case you need anymore reason to visit south Florida... The Okie Corral Nov 9, 2014
    More visitors OX & Alex Forum Jan 15, 2012
    So, why is Obama visiting Kenya? Political Issues Jul 24, 2015
    Visited the Dermatologist yesterday....burned & blistered! The Okie Corral Jul 9, 2015
    Lois Lerner Tried To Block Supervisor’s Visit Because She Feared Targeting Would Be Exposed Political Issues Jun 25, 2015

3. Fastbolt,
    Please do visit more often, as this subforum is severely lacking in traffic!

I shot my Ruger SP DAO today, with some Buffalo Bore .38+P LSWCHP, as well as some Speer Gold Dot, 158 gr .357 magnum (short barrel), and a bunch of plinking .38+P range ammo.

My hand is sore now, as it has been too long since I gave the Ruger a workout, and with Badger boot grips on..lots of energy is transferred to my shooting hand!

I always appreciate your advice and posts, so yes, lets get more action on this subforum!