Virginia, Southwest Virginia

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by cford, Oct 29, 2012.

1. cford

Name is Ford, I'm a former soldier (12B) with a tour in Astan in 08-09 and earned myself a scar or two proudly. I served six years, with the same unit in the KYARNG (206th ENG C Co. renamed to 201st ENG C Co., renamed to 577th Sapper Co.).

I've also been working at a coal preparation plant in southern west virginia for the last 8 years, where I started out as a #4 shovel operator and greaser to now being a foreman and blah blah blah.

I'm married, happily I might add with two kids both girls. I have 3 to 1 odds, which is as far as I can go.

I've built a few shotguns, an AR and continue to pursue building weapons. My future goals are obtaining a decent G19 and shoot the crap out of it while tweaking it as I get used to it (I'm a 1911 guy) to make it my CCW as a 5" 1911 just isn't doing it for me anymore.

Here's a pic of me so that you can see what ya'll are working with :)

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/87011146@N06/8121149986/"]chris | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]
    [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/87011146@N06/8121149986/"]chris | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame] by mrsford2007, on Flickr

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...