Virginia Glockers report in..

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by epitome, May 10, 2008.

1. First from Fredericksburg here!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. DannyR

Moderator Millennium Member

Hello from Smith Mountain Lake!

3. Jeff82

Jeff82 NRA Benefactor
    CLM

+1 on the Hampton Roads Glock meet.

Newport News checking in!

4. fubb

fubb member nra

another south manassas boy here

5. Ok, now that all you Virginia boys have reported in, who amongst y'all open carry in our fine state?

6. Sandston, just east of Richmond checking in

7. I do but dont say anything about it due to the !@#$storm comments generated. :D

8. i dont open carry but i did hit my ccw class as of today.. im game for a hampton roads meet...

va beach

9. Jeff82

Jeff82 NRA Benefactor
    CLM

I do on occasion (like when I'm going somewhere and going to be in the car most of the time). And in restaurants :steamed: .

10. Fairfax County home of the 2 hour traffic jam.

11. Nicko

Nicko GTDS FOR LIFE

Just checking in from the good old city of Virginia Beach!! Also, I want to give much love to Jerry at Superior Pawn and Gun on Virginia Beach BLVD!!

12. Reporting from the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of western Amherst County.....VIRGINIA!! :thumbsup:

13. has been great to work with. Not sure if he has one in stock, but I have purchased 3 guns from him. He has ordered all three and gotten them in short order. His pricing is very competitive. :cool:

14. Linden, Va. here

15. And its about to get worse when they begin construction of the HOT lanes on the beltway this summer---for the next 5-years no less!

16. thats where i shoot im a member there lolz

17. Guess I'm the first one from Yorktown....put me in for the Hampton Roads meet too!

18. Bonk

Millennium Member

Western end of Roanoke County here (Dixie Caverns area).

19. Richard Simmons

Richard Simmons American Icon

I've lived here 14+ years and have never heard of The Armory. Where's it at?