close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Virginia Arms in Manassas for FFL transfer

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by johnydoe, May 12, 2007.

1. johnydoe

johnydoe

Apr 17, 2007
    I bought a new Glock 19 from Top Glock and used Virginia Arms for the FFL transfer. The fee was $20 and Bernie was helpful and very fast in replying my e-mails. Picking up my gun only took 10 min. I recommend this shop.

2. stooxie

stooxie NRA Life Member

Apr 10, 2005
    Northern Virginia
    Many people here will second that opinion.

Out of curiosity, what did you end up paying OTD? You saved about $60?

-Dan

3. johnydoe

johnydoe

Apr 17, 2007
    yep, it was $459 for NIB GLock 19 with two 15 rds magazines + $18 shipping + $20 FFL fee = $497.

4. SocomCen

SocomCen Millennium Member

Jul 29, 1999
    VA Arms sells the Glock 19 for $535.00 plus $2 for VSP check, + sales tax. And if it ever needs service or repair.....no charge ever to the customer for parts/service/shipping.

5. Navy87Guy

Navy87Guy Salty Dog

Dec 4, 2004
    Stafford VA
    I can't say enough good things about Bernie and his entire staff. He never blinks at doing a transfer - unlike some other stores who won't transfer in anything that they sell in house. For that reason (and many, many others!) I have bought several guns from Va Arms even though their prices are a little higher. I consider it a great investment in fantastic customer service.

Jim

6. .40Guy

.40Guy

Oct 29, 2006
    N. Virginia
    +1 on VA Arms. Always a fast email response too. I started using them after my local shop charged me the higher new gun transfer fee, as opposed to the cheaper used gun fee, when I transferred a gun I won in a shoot. No more of that nonsense...