close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Video of me shooting the new Benelli...

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by Mad Ryan, Jan 2, 2011.

1. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

Jun 12, 2002
    North Carolina
    I don't know how to embed it either, but the link works fine. You might want to change your settings because your whole album is availble to the public.

Nice shooting and enjoy the SG.

2. Ferdinandd

Ferdinandd

Feb 17, 2008
    Nice shotgun and nice shooting. Not sure how much time you've spent with it, but you seem to shoot it very well.

3. That was about mid way through the first box of shells. Brand new gun.

I haven't shot an auto shotgun in years. I'm loving it. I used to use an 870 for 3-gun but obviously the auto is quite a bit quicker. I ran about 150 rounds total today through the gun without a hiccup of any kind. Most of them were heavier target rounds.

4. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

May 2, 2010
    Midwest
    It won't work on my iPhone, but congrats on your benelli, I love my nova.

A.J.

5. G23c

G23c

Jan 23, 2009
    houston, texas
    nice shooting, gotta love the Benelli. I have the old school M1S90.

6. Nope... It ran totally fine. No issues at all.

My shoulder is a bit banged up today tho...

7. WhiskeyUnicorn

WhiskeyUnicorn Mall Ninja Extraordinaire

Nov 13, 2010
    Savannah, GA
    Come on ya SISSY! :D JK man. Nice blaster man! Great shooting too...hate to meet you on the other end of a duel.

8. Bump for an update on the shotty...

I put an urbino stock and Nordic extension on it. The stock is a must have IMO, LOP is way easier to live with now.

[​IMG]

9. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy

Apr 1, 2011
    Carolina
    [ame]http://youtu.be/dV5ElYk3Z9s[/ame]

Fixed it for you. Nice shooting btw....

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  10. Louisville Glocker

Louisville Glocker Urban Redneck

Dec 17, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    Nice shooting. Auto shotguns are great. Though, I'm a Saiga 12 guy....

What ammo where you shooting?

11. If I remember correctly, I had a mixed bag of hi base hunting rounds, buckshot, and cheapo value pack stuff to shoot that day. The cheapo plinker stuff from Walmart wouldn't reliably knock all the targets down so I was probably shooting something a bit heavier in the video. It'd knock the plates over fine but the little popper style ones wouldn't always go down.

I've heard some say their M2 wouldn't run low recoil buck rounds but mine will run anything I put in it. I keep 50 rounds of Federal low recoil buck around all the time.

12. Big Bird

Big Bird NRA Life Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Most all Benellis will run the cheap/low recoil loads fine after a couple of hundred break in rounds with the heavier loads. If not you can buy a reduced power recoil spring from Wolf for about $12 and the gun will run all day long. I have 4 Benell's (2 tactical and 2 hunting guns) and they all run the Walmart ammo and Light Target loads with no issues.

I also agree on the Urbino Stock. Have one on both the M2 SBS and my M4. For some reason the hunting shotguns all are fine in terms of LOP (plus you can buy different length recoil pads)