close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

*Video* Let's Pick On A Retarded Person

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by ULVER, Oct 13, 2011.

1. ULVER

ULVER Dixie Rebel

Jan 8, 2001
    ATL., GA. USA
  2. TKOFaith

TKOFaith The InTIMidator

Jul 6, 2011
    Western Wisconsin
    :wow:There was a prosecutable crime there. While it's deplorable that there was a cameraman laughing and recording, and deplorable that the individual was verbally harassed, it is criminal that the acts become physical. This needs to be seriously investigated.

Many of the comments below the video were racist in nature. I believe that Delta Bravo's come in all shapes and colors.:steamed:

3. Savages...:steamed:..Takes a real "tough guy" to assault a disabled person..

4. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Mar 13, 2001
    Not a chance
    Wtf. Let the beatings begin

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. Mattz

Mattz

Nov 16, 2005
    Sacramento needs to roll through there and roll up every single thug for any possible offense on the books until someone gives up names.

6. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

WTF is wrong with people? :steamed:

It is a shame that the person being bullied did not beat the ever loving hell out of the attacker. That would have made for a much better video.

7. Tilley

Tilley Man of Steel

Mar 21, 2006
    USA
    Betcha his mama would say, "That's not my baby...heya good-boy..."

This ashole is that crying little beotch when he's in the backseat with his cuffs just a little tight...

8. Goldendog Redux

Goldendog Redux Shut your mouth

Aug 22, 2003
    Nevada
    Wow. Those little fellas should be careful who the mess with though. The phrase "retard strong" (sorry) comes from somewhere. Anyway, I have no doubt prosecution is on the way if the local media/cops see that.

MF

9. Leigh

Leigh

May 22, 2000
    Eastern Kentucky
    "How our equals treat the mentality disabled?"
    They are not MY equals nor any man or woman I associate with.
    People like that (without regard to race, color, creed, and all the rest of that PC bull**** that village idiots subscribe to) should be sent to some far off locale and left to fend for themselves like the true uneducated primates that they are. Within one (OK, maybe two) generations, they would cease to exisit.
    Disgusting behavior? No, it's to be expected by certain Homo Sapiens of lower intellect.
    Disgusting that we as a species do not inflict punishment to those who cannot
    comprehend the 'law of man' and choose to violently assault another? Very much so.
    I was once opposed to Rowe v. Wade...I no longer believe that EVERY life is precious and some people just deserve to be killed as evidenced by that terrible video.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  10. ArmaGlock

ArmaGlock Glock Armorer

Dec 28, 2005
    Florida
    I would give my right arm to walk up (off-duty/plainclothes) on that while it was going down. It would not end well at all for those animals. I say plainclothes because I don't want them to see it coming....

What is flippin amusing to me (and I mean no insult to the mentally challenged lady in the video) is how these pieces of **** look down on and laugh at her when she is a more productive member of society than all of those idiots combined....She's not the retarded one....

11. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    I hope those dudes get theirs... either from the law, or from a relative of that woman.

What a couple totally worthless scumbags.

12. opelwasp

opelwasp ZOG/MORON LUBE

Nov 22, 2005
    Northern California
  13. PuroMexicano

PuroMexicano VIVA MEXICO !!!

Jan 28, 2004
    Monterrey, Mexico
    I won't even see the video, I'd like to have a peaceful weekend full of golf and beers.

Those animals will burn in hell.

14. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    HALO them out the back of a "Happy Herc" somewhere over Kablamistan. Minus the 'chutes of course, they're actually worth something.

15. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

Perhaps we could do with a bit of ionospheric interference and chuck them into that area.

What is wrong with some animals that look like humans?:steamed:

I wish I could paste their pictures on targets. I am sure it would help me go for centre mass; brain tissue; each time I shot at them. Bunch of pukes are not even worth the pimple on my backside.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  16. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
  17. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Outstanding.... You really have to wonder who's the actually retarded folks in this scenario. Hint: It ain't the woman who was assaulted.

Wish I could say I was shocked about something like this happening, I really do... :upeyes:

Randy

18. RVER

RVER

Aug 3, 2004
    PA
    This is a neighborhood problem. A few years ago in Philly a few citizens took an active interest in looking for a child rapist. They found him too. The responding officers are the only thing that stopped him from meeting Jesus...
    :steamed::steamed::steamed: