close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

*Video* Let's Meet Judge William Adams & What He Did To His Daughter!

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by ULVER, Nov 2, 2011.

1. FiremanMike

FiremanMike Way too busy

Jul 26, 2007
    The interwebs
    Ataxic cerebral palsy that causes her to have a passion for technology which led her to download illegal music? Look that was way above corporal punishment, but there is so much bull**** in that description it wasn't even funny..

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011

2. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO
    Thought I had mellowed as the decades have slipped by... I'd be more than happy to show those two what a crippled-up old man is still capable of.

Some might argue that it would be a blatant violation of their civil rights, and they would be correct but that's the way it was done in times past and I would argue that in certain circumstances we were all better off.

Jack

3. rookie1

rookie1

Mar 3, 2009
    Iowa
    You have to be kidding me. I would like to take a few cracks at him with an asp the same way he did. Hope you feel tough and superior big man.

4. AA#5

AA#5

Nov 26, 2008
    There is no shortage of brain-dead "parents" who see nothing wrong with this type of abuse & call it "discipline," in fact they advocate it.

Many of these "parents" can be found right here on "Glocktalk."

They're the ones who choose not to participate in this thread; they'd rather not appear as stupid as they actually are.

5. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
  6. advdes45

advdes45

Jan 6, 2009
    This video is going viral already. Good. This coward is already spinning it - "it's not as bad as it looks". Are you effing kidding me? And there are no Americans in Baghdad either, right?

7. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Mar 13, 2001
    Not a chance
    Now that I have seen it I went to reenact the scene from pulp fiction on that judge. ...... that poor child needs parents to show her some love

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

8. I just saw this video. I don't believe I have ever seen anything on the net that has made me so angry. I am all for spanking children when needed, but this goes far beyond what is remotely acceptable. I would love to have five minutes with that worthless piece of trash. I would beat him until I was exhausted.

9. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Mar 13, 2001
    Not a chance
    Then you can tag me in I would go longer than 5 minutes

10. AA#5

AA#5

Nov 26, 2008
    Interesting.....no one has much to say about the judge's WIFE who helps & supports the sadist.

Slow strangulation for BOTH would be ideal.

11. rookie1

rookie1

Mar 3, 2009
    Iowa

The sad thing is dad must do this often when daughter hurts his feelings because she got it on video. How many more times did this happen that are not on camera.

12. ULVER

ULVER Dixie Rebel

Jan 8, 2001
    ATL., GA. USA
  13. Will do. I said five minutes because by that time, one of us isn't walking out of that room.

14. That was one of the first things I thought too.

15. MarcDW

MarcDW MDW Guns Millennium Member

Oct 20, 1999
    Maine USA
    I would just arrest the POS and then get him to County Jail.
    Polite as I am, I would wish "Judge William Adams" a nice stay.
    Did I mention that I am known for my loud voice.
    I would be surprised if he gets one minute of sleep!
    This b..... of a wife of his hopefully gets gang raped!
    I would ask her afterward if she took that like a woman!
    By the way, who made this video?
    I somehow still hope this is a fake!

16. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

My measured response to what you have stated: before making such allegations you should prove those allegations. Otherwise you have nothing to stand on, and it is only your opinion based on nothing but your opinion. You are basically using a broad brush to paint a picture on a canvas that everyone can see.

I abhor abuse myself. I have for quite some time in fact. I do seriously hope that if the judge is found guilty that he will receive just punishment. I also seriously hope that he finds himself before God, receiving Jesus the Christ as his Lord and Saviour if he has not already done so.

I listened to the beginning of the video and found myself thinking that he was seriously off balanced in how he handles such matters. You do not resort to abuse of a child as a loving parent, especially when your child has a medical condition that is no fault of her own. And, even if it was her own fault you still love your child, (however it was not her fault).

I find myself wishing that he receives what he sows. That is something that we all do. We receive what we sow, whether it is immediate reaping or away off from this time. God after all is the final Arbiter of all men's souls, and will pronounce His just judgements on all man kind.

Something from the Biblical text to add clarity to my statement and perceptions:

Ephesians 6:-4 (Complete Jewish Bible)
    4 Fathers, don't irritate your children and make them resentful; instead, raise them with the Lord's kind of discipline and guidance.
    << Ephesians 5:33Ephesians 6:1-4Ephesians 6:5 >>
    Read Ephesians 6View in parallelCompare Translations
    Find this and more at http://www.biblestudytools.com/.

If one does as is written within these ancient tomes concerning what we do as parents under this age of grace, we find that we will learn to deal with things just as God does, with mercy as well as righteousness, with holiness while realizing the frailty of man; especially those children with various defects who are to be cared for by loving parents under the care and admonition and love of the Lord God.

17. pulaskipusher

pulaskipusher Topodaworldma!

May 1, 2007
    North Idaho
    Wow, Hack well put!

I still can't get a handle on Child Abuse. I honestly don't see what drives people to put their own flesh and blood through stuff like this. It is one of the hot button topics that make me thankful to hug my son everytime I see him and really help me keep myself in check when he needs punishment.
    Discipline comes in tiers in this house, first comes a time out, then lose of privileges then if all else fails a spanking which is discussed before and after. Rarely does it come to a spanking and I keep it fairly structured to ensure the spanking is out of necessity and not out of emotion. Seems to me if my dumb ass could figure this one out a judge should be able to as well.