close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

*Video* A Day On Patrol With Ronnie Coleman

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by ULVER, Dec 5, 2011.

1. ULVER

ULVER
    Expand Collapse
    Dixie Rebel

2. Goat 36

Goat 36
    Expand Collapse

Ronnie lives and works in a suburb of DFW.

It's pretty obvious, being a world renowned body builder, that he's used those special "Vitamins" to get where he's at.

There are at least a handful of other officers in his dept. that are in similar condition. Probably nowhere near as big, but similar.

There was a scandal in Dallas a while back that uncovered a Steroid Ring that involved the Dallas PD.

They had nabbed one of the main suppliers, a civilian, and were squeezing him for info on his clientele.

If this guy went to trial, he would, no doubt, expose numerous DPD officers who were using special "Vitamins" in their daily diet.

Guess what happened.

He and his wife were both found 'Suicided' in their home before the investigation was able to glean anymore pertinent details about his clientele and their business dealings.

Well, yeah, the News reported that he killed her and then himself, of course.

How uncannily convenient for all those officers who were about to be exposed and the stigma of the DPD that was about to be elevated to a level never before attained by a major metropolitan Police Force......at least not in Texas.

Then guess what happened.

Nothing. Not a thing.

There was never any talk of it again in the Media.

Just.....kinda......disappeared from the headlines. Whoooosh. Gone.

Life imitating art imitating life.

3. DaBigBR

DaBigBR
    Expand Collapse
    No Infidels!

So a guy gets got breaking the law and offs himself and you assume that he, along with his wife, are executed by members of one of the largest municipal law enforcement agencies in the country because his testimony would expose other members of that department.

I say that you "assume" because you present absolutely zero evidence that members of that, or any agency were using steroids, that the suspect provided said steroids to them, or that any member of the department was involved in the deaths. Just an assumption.

I'll tell you this: people do weird things when they are under investigation, under indictment, etc. We had a guy up here get caught embezzling thousands from his employer (a bank). When caught, he claimed that he was doing it to buy cocaine. Before he went to trial he murdered his wife and their wife children by bludgeoning them to death and then drove his vehicle in to an interstate overpass and killed himself. Through the investigation that followed, they found absolutely no evidence that the guy had EVER used cocaine, let alone tens of thousand of dollars with it over a several year period.

Must have been a police scandal, too.

4. PuroMexicano

PuroMexicano
    Expand Collapse
    VIVA MEXICO !!!

He's eating the whole damn day! LOL, he must pop like 10K calories a day!

His forearm is bigger than mi thigh, :rofl:

5. Goat 36

Goat 36
    Expand Collapse

I never said 'who' suicided him. Just that he 'was' suicided.

ETA: What does 'one of the largest law enforcement agencies in the country' have to do with anything? Isn't the LAPD 'notorious' for doing everything 'By the Book?'

This quote does seem to support your perspective, though:

http://www.scntx.com/articles/2008/06/11/breaking_news/20.txt

Because, I mean, the moment someone makes the final decision to go ahead and end their life with a gun as quickly and painlessly as possible they 'always' go ahead and shoot their own self right in the stomach.

Or, maybe, it's just they're aiming for their brain and they miss.

-Could happen!

Wow. Musta been.

#5 Goat 36, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  6. ateamer

ateamer
    Expand Collapse
    NRA4EVR

How many suicides have you investigated? What death investigation and crime scene investigation training have you had? How many years have you been a law enforcement officer?

7. PuroMexicano

PuroMexicano
    Expand Collapse
    VIVA MEXICO !!!

And I bet the answer is..... (drumroll)

[​IMG]

8. Goat 36

Goat 36
    Expand Collapse

Wow. Y'all really knocked my D!(< in the dirt with 'that' one.

Yeah, you got me! I'm not a LEO and never have been so everything I present 'must' be fooey.

Nice. Nice teamwork.

You don't have to pound a gavel for a living, prosecute bad guys or write traffic tickets to see 'very clearly' the corruption in society and the effects of it.

And you certainly don't need to be a Crime Scene Investigator to know what's going on in the world.

Nice touch, though.

#8 Goat 36, Dec 5, 2011
  9. rudeboy3

rudeboy3
    Expand Collapse

I can tell you this, any idiot can read a newspaper clipping. Again, what proof do you have about...oh, I don't know...anything?

10. Goat 36

Goat 36
    Expand Collapse

What proof could I access from the internet and post here, or better yet, 'place in your hand' that would....oh, I don't know.....prove 'anything' to you?

There's not a single thing I could ever say, type, post, paste, deliver to your front door and have you hold in your 'skeptical' hand that could ever 'FORCE' you to believe something you don't 'WANT' to believe.

So,.......what else?

11. Alderak

Alderak
    Expand Collapse

I'm not sure why anyone would do that to their body.

12. ateamer

ateamer
    Expand Collapse
    NRA4EVR

Have you ever wanted to be the best at something? Not just best on your block, or best in your school, but the absolute, unquestioned best in the entire world, and been willing to do what it takes to get there?

13. packsaddle

packsaddle
    Expand Collapse

i would love to roll up on a disturbance with him as a partner.

14. PuroMexicano

PuroMexicano
    Expand Collapse
    VIVA MEXICO !!!

So, if you can't prove anything and are just spewing speculations about police officers "suiciding" some people that may or may not blame them, on a police subforum, why don't you just get out? And BTW, don't let the door hit you on your way out...

#14 PuroMexicano, Dec 5, 2011
  15. Goat 36

Goat 36
    Expand Collapse

Once again, please post a quote of 'my' words where I stated that 'Police' suicided anybody.

Not sure if the OP intended to post a thread, implying that an officer of the law may be using illegal substances in his line of work, into the 'Cop Talk' forum, but I was only responding to the Original Post with corresponding information, story and opinion. As is done by 'any poster in 'any' thread about 'any' topic.

Personally, if I'd noticed it was posted in 'Cop Talk,' I probably wouldn't have even responded.

So, do with this thread what thou wilt.

And I don't need to use the door. In the spirit of the holidays, I'll take the chimney.

Be safe. :supergrin:

16. nikerret

nikerret
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Awesome

Female Officer at 6:38 looks pretty good.

He sure does menion being a two time Mr. Olympia, a bunch. It is a hell of an accomplishment.

17. DaBigBR

DaBigBR
    Expand Collapse
    No Infidels!

It has to do with the fact that it's a department with literally thousands of officers, a full-time internal affairs division, and a policy manual that is probably lethal if dropped on you from a height of more than a foot. Places like that are generally run pretty well.

The LAPD's reputation amongst those with a clue is just fine.

18. opelwasp

opelwasp
    Expand Collapse
    ZOG/MORON LUBE

But, but, but...that's not what the movies/TV shows say!:faint:

19. merlynusn

merlynusn
    Expand Collapse

You did not come right out and say it, but you certainly implied it.

20. jethro21

jethro21
    Expand Collapse

I will admit I didn't watch all the video, but did he say how long he has to work out everyday to maintain that muscle? That is a serious time committment, steroids or not...

And to BR's comment about suspects offing themselves- this happens all the time. Recently we served a warrant on a guy accused by his niece of molesting and photographing her for years. We seized computers, drives etc. thinking we would find something solid. After all that, we found nothing to substantiate the accusation, but guess who we find with a self inflicted gunshot to the head in a drainage pipe a week later?