close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Victim Fights back with .45

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by nitrox920, Mar 4, 2009.

1. nitrox920

nitrox920

Nov 23, 2006
    over under
    This is good news !!!!:supergrin::supergrin:

Hold-up man shot by victim, nabbed

A suspected robber was shot and injured by a businessman he and his companion held up at gunpoint in Bacolod City, at about 11 p.m. Monday, the police said.

Manuel Siano, 23, of Matagoy, Silay City, Negros Occidental, was brought to the Corazon Locsin Montelibano Memorial Regional Hospital Monday with a wound on his side after he was shot by Brent Michael Uytiepo with a .45 caliber pistol, Senior Insp. Danilo Francisco, Police Station 4 commander, said.

Siano’s companion, Ryan Amit, who is also from Matagoy, managed to flee on a motorcycle, Francisco added.

Police investigation showed that Siano and Amit attacked Uytiepo after pretending to ask for directions at Magsaysay-Victoria streets in Brgy. Villamonte.

The two took Uytiepo’s clutch bag containing four cellphones, a wallet, and a pair of sunglasses, the police said.

Before leaving, however, Siano allegedly pointed his .38 caliber homemade revolver at Uytiepo and pulled the trigger, but the gun malfunctionedhttpThis prompted Uytiepo to fire back with a pistol hidden in his waistband, police investigation showed.:whistling:

Francisco said Uytiepo will not be held liable for the shooting because he only used his gun when Siano attacked him first.

He said they will file robbery-hold-up charges against Siano and Amit

:supergrin:

2. edtf

edtf

Oct 10, 2007
    QC
    There they go again naming the victims!!!

3. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting

iirc, puwede eversince

buti nga sa BG:tongueout:

4. doctabako

doctabako Gun Aficionado

Aug 11, 2003
    Philippines
    Been carrying IWB from the get go, if i was wrong in my interpretation then i don't really care :rollsmiley: :wavey:

Hello all, just wanted to say hi to everyone, sorry i've been away for a long time, so many hobbies, so little time lol.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  5. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    doc T,

nice to have you back! what's your new hobby?

in case you don't know..cinareer na nina EC, gundog, Mcoliver, at Taurus ang photography. they formed the Dog Pound Crew.

specialty nila ang male models and lady boys..bwahahahahah!:supergrin:

6. horge

horge -=-=-=-=- Lifetime Member

Jan 22, 2004
    almost home
    Bossing DocTabako!!! :) :) :)
    Tagal mo'ng nawala...

What 'nix is really trying to say is that he's one of DogPound's top models.
    Mwehe.

h.

7. edtf

edtf

Oct 10, 2007
    QC
    ang popogi ng mga yan!!! yan yung mga artistahin!!!! :supergrin:

8. Duckman1975

Duckman1975

Aug 18, 2007
    Asia
    Really warms the heart when you read stories like this, bad guys shot good guys walk away unharmed:cool:

9. nrmcolt

nrmcolt What?

Sep 26, 2004
    Raccoon City

Fix it for ya:supergrin:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  10. Duckman1975

Duckman1975

Aug 18, 2007
    Asia
    Thanks man, forgot the most important part:supergrin:

11. Taurus

Taurus

Jan 10, 2003
    Area 51
    Doc T,

Long time no see. Di ka sama Japan?

12. doctabako

doctabako Gun Aficionado

Aug 11, 2003
    Philippines

Thanks to all who still remember me hehe. I've been dabbling in Hifi Tube Audio(feeling audiophile :supergrin:) Still do photography, occasional target shooting(indoor nga lang sa armscor), online gaming(world of warcraft mostly) among other things that i won't mention lol.

I've heard about the photography thing from EC last time i saw him at the ophtha convention. Nice pics, i'll try to be more active again and post pics every now and then.

Won't be able to join the trip to Japan, sending my son Kevin in my stead, too expensive, specially since my wife and i plan on going to the States later in the year. Have fun there :)

Sorry to OP for the OT :supergrin:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  13. Black_SIR

Black_SIR

Feb 20, 2009
    Philippines
    hhhmmmmm chambered na yung pistol nya. another excuse to carry one in the pipe..

kailangan pa ba tayo barilin bago pwede bumaril??? tsk tsk tsk buti hindi pumutok nun binaril cya

14. Duckman1975

Duckman1975

Aug 18, 2007
    Asia
    Good question, I'm interested with the answer also. Kung limabas ng masamang tao yung baril niya puwede mo na bang unahan?

15. FLuXmr2spyder

FLuXmr2spyder Pinoy Glocker

Apr 25, 2007
    SoCal/AZ/NV
    here in CA, the guy being robbed that shot the thief would probably end up in jail and file a ton of stupid charges

and the thief will walk away scott-free and would even win settlement money from his robbery victim

CA gun laws for the loose, marami kasing hippies dito :)

16. TTPower

TTPower

Aug 2, 2006
    philippines
    here in the philippines it doesn't work that way :) shoot 1st before you ask questions.... just like what (some) of the cops are doing :rofl:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  17. TTPower

TTPower

Aug 2, 2006
    philippines

how sure are you that the Bad guy really pulled the trigger.... (do you get what i'm trying to say here?) it's ur word against his.... kanino sa tingin mo maniwala yung pulis :supergrin:

the moment the bad guy pulled out a gun and started robbing you...... he gave you the right to shoot him. no need to wait for him to pull the trigger and pray that he'll have a missfire :supergrin: