Glock Talk banner

Vibra prime sighting at Shot Show!

4K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  MrVvrroomm 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Now all you need is primers...
:rofl:

Wonder what it will cost? Back in the day, I believe it was around $25-$30. I can't see them selling it for that anymore, not after they've seen what people pay for Dillon's.

IGF

#5 · (Edited)
I have to admit pecking primer tubes manual doesn't really bother me at all. I usually load 200-400 rounds at a sitting and it takes me 4-8 casual minutes. That time gives me the opportunity to get into the "Zone" as you will. I go over my load at that time in my head, make sure that I've done my other primarily prep for the upcoming loading session.

I definitely can not justify the Dillon primer filler, no matter how I try. $50 for a Vibra -Prime though, no brainer.

#6 ·
I have to admit pecking primer tubes manual doesn't really bother me at all. I usually load 200-400 rounds at a sitting and it takes me 4-8 casual minutes. That time gives me the opportunity to get into the "Zone" as you will. I go over my load at that time in my head, make sure that I've done my other primarily prep for the upcoming loading session.

I definitely can not justify the Dillon primer filler, no matter how I try. $50 for a Vibra -Prime though, no brainer.
That's my thinking.

#7 ·
Don’t know about the new one. But the old one I never could get their filler tubes to work right. I just held the Dillon ones in place instead of the Vibra Prime. It is well worth the 47.00. Glad to see they came back out with it.

#9 ·
When I take a break the last thing I want to do is spend the time loading primer tubes. I want to take the break away from the loading bench.

#11 ·

I'm with you, I just zone out also thinking about my loads or women :dunno:. I really don't mind it to much. Is it just me, or does a 100 primers shaking in my hand scare anyone else..:wow:

#16 · (Edited)
They're in stock now at Midway.
Did you actually get one ordered while it listed "in stock"?

I got the notice this morning and checked immediately and it still showed out of stock... checked again several times. The due date moved from 2/28 to 3/1 now at 5/13.

#17 ·
Did you actually get one ordered while it listed "in stock"?

I got the notice this morning and checked immediately and it still showed out of stock... checked again several times. The due date moved from 2/28 to 3/1 now at 5/13.
Yes, ordered it yesterday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.