close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

very happy with Colts custom shop

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by woodrowNC, Jul 29, 2011.

1. 200 rds with no blips. gun is, of course, more accurate than me. i've never owned a 1911 with 30 lpi on the fs. feels great. ejection is strong and about 8-10 ft away. ammo was 230 gds and 230 rem gs. i've never owned a 1911 that needed a bushing wrench either. this one almost needs one, but not quite. i'm gonna drop in a 12pd spring and try some of my 200gr swc's next. all in all, very pleased. for what i had done, they were pretty slow, but it was worth the wait.

2. Z28ricer

Z28ricer

Aug 4, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    Sorry man, gonna have to be the first to say it.

:needspics:

3. go back a page or two. pics are there. worthless, but there. then you can put up the bouncing signs that say...THESE PICS ARE WORTHLESS. :rofl:

4. Z28ricer

Z28ricer

Aug 4, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    :rofl:

It looks good, edit post and add them back in :)

5. thanks Cody. me too. i've never held a pistol that points as naturally as a 1911. 100 yrs and nothing can touch it. pointability, ergonomics, etc. he figured it all out 100 yrs ago. man was a genius.